r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 60>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 8:16pm
I am booked. Site #199 My dog Stone and I will be there from the 22-26
Theresa's Seaside Cowgirl
2010 FORD F150 V-8
2010 R-POD 173
Sisters on the Fly #1569
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 8:25pm
Groves is in the southeast corner of Texas, near the Gulf and Louisiana border.  Approximately 1000 miles from Lexington, KY.  Big smile  If I drive from Interstate 10 from Orange to El Paso it is only about 900 miles so this trip is only a little further than Texas is wide. LOL  Actually, Lee lives further south and farther away than us.  If she attends again then she will be driving farther.  Also, Yakdriver lives near Houston so if he decides to go he too will live farther away than us. 

Becky  Hug
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by Daystarsc Daystarsc wrote:

Groves is in the southeast corner of Texas, near the Gulf and Louisiana border.  Approximately 1000 miles from Lexington, KY.  Big smile  If I drive from Interstate 10 from Orange to El Paso it is only about 900 miles so this trip is only a little further than Texas is wide. LOL  Actually, Lee lives further south and farther away than us.  If she attends again then she will be driving farther.  Also, Yakdriver lives near Houston so if he decides to go he too will live farther away than us. 

Becky  Hug
We look forward to meeting you and hope the other folks from TX come too.  We sure enjoyed Myra and Lee at Ft. Boonesboro.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by tdrace tdrace wrote:

I am booked. Site #199 My dog Stone and I will be there from the 22-26
Glad you're coming.  PodDink is also from SC.  Danielle & Steve are lots of fun.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
tdrace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tdrace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 9:03pm
Can't wait to meet everybody! Great location, Luv the Horsepark!  Thank you for organizingBig smileClap
Theresa's Seaside Cowgirl
2010 FORD F150 V-8
2010 R-POD 173
Sisters on the Fly #1569
Pam and Bob DeLay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam and Bob DeLay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 12:22pm
We are in site 163.  Can't wait!!!!!  Tongue
the hills of Ohio

Caverkim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caverkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 3:49pm
Well I found out we can make it that weekend!! I just called and Rashell or Christy are not in today.  The guy I talked to said Loop C isn't blocked out and we would have to pay now instead of when we get there.  I think I'll call back when Rashell or Christy are in the office.  I was shooting to get site 171.    He also wanted to charge us the $27 per day instead of $24.30.  I'll let you guys know what happens when I call back, he said they won't be back in the office until Monday.  Disapprove
caver*pod 175/Louisville KY
Tamms View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tamms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 4:54pm
Hubs tried too and is waiting until tomorrow to try and book. I have no idea which site he has his eyes on. Will keep you posted.
Tammy, Robert, and Linus the morkie (Two & a Half Nerds)
'10 RP-174 (Nerd Pod)
'07 Dodge Ram 1500 quadcab
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 4:58pm
Hi Kim,
I am one of the organizers of the 2011 Rally.  I will be the contact person for the Horse Park.  I called them and spoke to a gentleman there.  He says that his boss has informed him that the sites ARE blocked for us and there should be no problem with you reserving.  Rachelle, one of the managers, will be in on Friday according to their schedule there.  Call on Friday and try to reserve.  If you or anyone else has a problem, please message me and I will check on it for you.
Keep on Podding. Big smile

Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Caverkim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caverkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 5:15pm
Thanks Pepper!  I will call back on Friday and let you know the outcome!  
caver*pod 175/Louisville KY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 60>
  Share Topic