r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 60>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 7:45am
Originally posted by taberella taberella wrote:

WOW! You Podders sure know how to Play! The details of the rally have been noted by many already, but I want to add my thanks to all the organizers, and a special thanks to your group for allowing a couple TABs to crash your party!

Thanks to all!  TABERELLA

ELLA - for someone that does not own a pod, you and Tom did a tremondous amount of work and all the podders appreciate it.

Thanks,
jon

R-Pod 173T towed by a 2003 Honda Pilot
Site # 164 Eastern Roundup
jjbescher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 8:26am
Originally posted by kymooses kymooses wrote:

So many wonderful things to see and share, I have a long Pod-list of things now to research try out and add now.  I can't be certain I should thank you all for that one though, we head out again this weekend and Carrie wants this list taken care of pronto!  LOL LOL LOL

I do not know what mods you have to do, Forest River seemed to do all of them for you.

jon

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 8:50am
Originally posted by jjbescher jjbescher wrote:

Originally posted by kymooses kymooses wrote:

So many wonderful things to see and share, I have a long Pod-list of things now to research try out and add now.  I can't be certain I should thank you all for that one though, we head out again this weekend and Carrie wants this list taken care of pronto!  LOL LOL LOL

I do not know what mods you have to do, Forest River seemed to do all of them for you.

jon

She wants plexiglass in the screen door, lights replaced with LEDs, towel rack up near the fan in the bathroom, she wants a porthole window in the door now.  And after talking to Lionel I need to get a set of IR cords and run them from the TV to the stereo system so that the TV can control the DVD player, and I also need to try and run all the cabling and wires internally.

So yuh not a whole lot of true "modding" but some tweaks and fine tuning to be done.
jjbescher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 8:59am
Well, it turns out it did not like my last attempt at posting.

Thanks to all those that helped out at this past rally, especially Mary for being in communication with the Horse Park and getting us a great rate.

Also, Thanks to Forest River for the Dinner on Friday Night and for answering any questions that we had.

The reason we got our pod was to travel and be able to stay at places while we play flyball with our dogs.  Here is a link below of just our dogs.  If you click on some of the other links that come up, you will get a better idea of what we do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olzKeiU--Z8

Sorry we left so early, but when you have a Border Collie trying to suffocate you because of the storms, it is time to leave.

Hope to see everyone next year, depends on the location and time.  Maybe we can get together with some others soon.

jon

Caverkim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caverkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 9:10am
Originally posted by jjbescher jjbescher wrote:

jon

LOL   Clap  Approve  Thumbs Up 
Clap
caver*pod 175/Louisville KY
Pam and Bob DeLay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam and Bob DeLay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 9:50am
Our thanks as well.  AND thanks for the Harley and Elvis photos!  They are loving themselves as puzzles.
the hills of Ohio

tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 11:06am
We had a fantastic trip and are looking forward to continuing this event.  Here is a photo of our "small" gathering.  I'll post other photos later.

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
Pam and Bob DeLay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam and Bob DeLay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 1:07pm
is there a way we could download and use for our own screensavers?  This is WONDERFUL!!!!
the hills of Ohio

Caverkim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caverkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 1:17pm
Here is a link to our photos from the roundup, please let me know if you cannot view! 

http://rpodgathering.shutterfly.com/pictures/8   
caver*pod 175/Louisville KY
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 1:18pm
Yes there is.  Right click on the picture and select "save image as"  and when the next box pops up just type in where you want to save the image and select "SAVE".
That will get the image onto your computer.
Then go to control panel.
select "display" and the select either "screensaver" or as I did "desktop" and the browse to find the image you just downloaded.   Select "OK" and WA-LA you will have the "MOTTLY CREW" as either your screensaver of desk top.

Hope it works.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5455565758 60>
  Share Topic