r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 4:26pm
Got it Carrie, thanks. One more to go and we can call it done.
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 10:50pm
My head is still spinning with excitement.  We had a wonderful time and miss everyone already.  Thanks to everyone who came and made our event a great success.  We had an amazing team who worked and organized everything without fail.  Only mother nature interfered with
Sunday breakfast, but we were still full from our Hot Dog Saturday night so it didn't matter.  I absolutely loved the Kentucky Horesepark and would like to return again.  The park was priced very reasonable with lots of activities and beautiful countrtyside to explore.  We hope to see everyone again in September at Maumee Bay State Park!
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 11:12pm
Many thanks to Mary and Don and all of the people who made this year's rally such a success. It seemed that everyone had a great time.   I think people found so much to do and see in the surrounding area. This year was a real team effort!!!   Thanks guys.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
HuronSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 10:46am
I have all the corrections to the name key done. If you go to the album, click on the photo, then click the "Actions" button at the top of your screen, you'll get a drop-down menu. The last item is "download photo." It's free, so help yourselves and enjoy.

Mark Mowery aka HuronSailor but now considering changing my screen name to "TobaccoFarmer" thanks to CoachPod.

.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by HuronSailor HuronSailor wrote:

Mark Mowery aka HuronSailor but now considering changing my screen name to "TobaccoFarmer" thanks to CoachPod.

I will tell him. Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 1:44pm
Thank you Mark!  I love it.  Great picture and name key too.  That will help my poor memory.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 2:02pm
Mary, were you able to download the photos OK?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by HuronSailor HuronSailor wrote:

Click on the hourglass icon above the photo

That's MAGNIFYING glass icon, not hourglass icon. DUH!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 6:58pm
Mark, I did have a problem downloading the pictures, but I did right click and save them to my computer.  I hope I didn't loose quality by doing that.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2011 at 7:40pm
I turned on the "order prints" and "allow download" permission but it doesn't seem to work unless I'm signed in.  I can't seem to delete the extra name key photo from the album either, so I'm guessing there's some sort of technical glitch on their end. I'll check back tomorrow and see if it's working OK. If not, we'll go to plan B.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960>
  Share Topic