r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 57585960>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 12:45am
Hope this link works for my pictures.

Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:04am
Originally posted by Mary & Don Mary & Don wrote:

Hope this link works for my pictures.

I had to send a request to be allowed to view them.  Also made me sign in with my account beforehand.

There are options to where you can set it to allow anyone to see without permission and without and account though if you wanted to set it up that way.
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 11:51am
I gave you permission, but also went in and changed the setting so anyone could view and comment.  I have not used the share site very much, so not very familiar with the set-up.  Thanks for letting me know.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:06pm
We just got home! We had an awesome time at the roundup. My only regret is that it was over so quickly and I would have liked to have spent more time with, and gotten to know better, so many people.

Thank you to all the organizers. Mary and Don, Pepper and Coach, Tink, Todd and Karen, Huron Sailor for the photography and SWMBO for planning the potluck. (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone.) Even though they couldn't be there we are aware that Sandpiper and Mrs. Piper spent a lot of time in the planning of the event. And thank you to Forest River for their support of our group and the yummy dinner on Friday night. (How nice to meet Susan in person!) 

And a special thank you to Ella and Tom. I saw Ella's touch in so many things and she did a great job of the dutch oven cooking demonstration.

We really enjoyed the mod forum and walk around. Good job Jonathan and James!

(I haven't had tootsie rolls in years and now I think I'm going to have to buy a bag of the darned things!)
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2011 at 3:27pm
@Peggy and Herb. I have been praying for your safe return home. Big smile Please give Boon Doggie a hug for Rick.  We, too, had such a good time and miss everyone.  Have a wonderful summer with lots of Podding.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Trypod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 3:14pm
This video is great! They are having a great time. It also explains why your dogs find it difficult to be confined! :) 
Sally and Steve
Bichon Sylvie
R Pod 171
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trypod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 3:18pm
Steve and I arrived home from our extended trip last night (Thursday).  We thoroughly enjoyed the roundup and the Kentucky Horse Park.  Thanks to Mary and Don and their crew for the entire event.  I was so busy having fun I didn't take many pictures so I am grateful for all of you posting yours.  On our way to Georgia on Monday we ran into some very bad weather before Knoxville and I prayed Tink was not in that.  Otherwise, whomever was in charge of the weather did a great job! :) 
Sally and Steve
Bichon Sylvie
R Pod 171
Jeep Grand Cherokee
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Trypod Trypod wrote:

Otherwise, whomever was in charge of the weather did a great job! :) 
That would be me....Big smile  Clap
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2011 at 10:23pm
I wasn't in the bad weather driving. I was in the weather taking down the r dome and the rug and hooking up the car and going to the dump! Rick and Don came to save the day, so we were all 3 soaking wet. I can't thank them enough!!! I did dry out on the way home though.  The only thing still wet when i got home was the seat of my pants! Somehow I couldn't manage to get that part in front of the ac in the car! Rosemary, if you were in charge of the weather, couldn't you have made it wait 30 minutes? LOL   I had a great time and am loving looking at everybody's pictures.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2011 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Tink Tink wrote:

Rosemary, if you were in charge of the weather, couldn't you have made it wait 30 minutes? LOL   .
Sorry Tink.  I guess my deal on the weather was for Thursday through Monday morning. Cry
Rick and I smelled like wet puppies all the way home.  lol
So glad that you did not have bad weather on the way home.
R Pod 172

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 57585960>
  Share Topic