r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Floorplan R-Pod 181G Video

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Floorplan R-Pod 181G Video
    Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 3:09pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytutstN-MrA

Suggestions on the video? Let me know what you all think.

sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2010 at 6:46pm
The video is fine but I have questions.  Like what is in the back portion if the front has a stove and frig? 
Oh, I didn't see the bunk beds in the video.
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

waterlover63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterlover63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 9:18am
Nice video!

Sylvia - I think the video features the 181g that has a bed in the front.  The 182g has bunks.

And can I come visit you?  Big smile  Costa Rica is on my to-do list!  Just haven't made it there yet.

KathyS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 11:20am
http://www.lacarretacr.com

That's our website.  You are all welcome to visit!  Summer is about to start down here so good time to plan for a break from winter. 
Beer

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 2:31pm
Sylviablue
I checked out your website.  Your place is beautiful. We would love to visit your place but at this point I am not allowed to fly.  Would a cruise ship drop me off there? lol
I am getting excited about the Roundup in June 2011.  It will be great to see you two again.  Are you Kentuckians yet? Big smile Winter is about to hit here.  Think of us.LOL
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by admin admin wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytutstN-MrA

Suggestions on the video? Let me know what you all think.

I had some troubles keeping track of what was where. The "folding" of the scenes made it look as if something in the trailer folded to reveal another feature. I would prefer to see a 360 degree sweep. But then that's just me and I'm an old person. Maybe you're trying to appeal to the MTV crowd.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2010 at 7:05pm
uploads/296/withme_in_sepia.jpg

Ok, I'm out of line posting on this thread but can't help myself.  Pepper, I've been to Kentucky 3 times this year but we still actually live in Costa Rica.  We are hoping (keep your fingers crossed) to make the move next year.
I altered this picture to get the sepia tone in keeping with the age of our new home.

jasanders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2012 at 2:28am
This video is no longer available for view.
RP-151
Kamaka ukelele
97 Chev Silverado Shortbox
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic