r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Memorial Day Texas R-Pod and R-Pod Friends Roundup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Memorial Day Texas R-Pod and R-Pod Friends Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 7:40am
Welcome! Sorry  you could not get a site. Hopefully you can join us at another time. I also have a 173 and I love it! We are planning on a gathering for October, Columbus Day. Hopefully you can join us then. Also there will most likely be other gatherings before then. Keep an eye out on this site. Where in Central Texas are you? I am just north of Dallas. Good luck on getting your Pod!

FoxyPod (Maryjo)2010 R-Pod 173 Tow Vehicle:2004 Expedition
czardastx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote czardastx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 8:02am
Thanks for the welcome Maryjo. I'm located just north of Austin. I've gone to a local dealer in Pflugerville and have seen and toured a 173 in person. I like the layout of couch and dinette. I'll keep an eye out here for other gatherings. And, I'm camping several times during the year so I might run into other Rpoders too.
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 9:14am
NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!!!

Keep checking people change plans, and some might change there mine as the gas prices go up!.  Last fall Billy Bob couldn't get a reseveration at first, but later they had cancelations.  Plus you can always stop by if your in the area.   

How far are you willing to travel?  Check out Texas need help thread.  Peggy L and I will be on the beach in April and maybe a couple of others, they had 19 spaces left when we made our reservations. 

LeeClap
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 9:32am
Originally posted by pmjensen pmjensen wrote:

Hello to all,  Unfortunately we have a prior commitment for that weekend.  At some point we would definitely like to meet our fellow Texas Podders.
SorryCry try to keep Columbus day weekend open, will probably post something after Memorial day.
LeeClap
czardastx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote czardastx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 9:15pm
Well.....I got it. May 27 - 30, water and electric site. I'm excited. I hope to have my RPod by then. I'm really hoping to have my RPod by the end of next month. Either way, I'm making this round up, even if I have to camp in my Tentcot.

Yahoo!
Maryjo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2011 at 9:42pm
Good for you! You are gonna love our group! Smile They are a great group of people! 

FoxyPod (Maryjo)2010 R-Pod 173 Tow Vehicle:2004 Expedition
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 11:20am
We will be looking forward to meeting you!  See you there. Clap

Becky & Gary
czardastx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote czardastx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2011 at 1:47pm
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you also. I've been doing tent camping the last couple of years and have done most of it on my own. It will be nice to meet new friends.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 3:34pm
COPIED FROM EASTERN ROUND UP
Originally posted by MissPolly MissPolly wrote:

Billy Bob,

I live in Valley Mills TX, just north of Waco. Thanks for the line on a 171, but I need the floor space a 174, 175 or 176 has for my dog. My preference would be a 174 or 175....But I believe I would learn to love the bunks in a 176.

Thanks for keeping your ear to the ground. I will send you my e-mail by PM. I have a spot reserved for the TX memorial day round up --- I am nothing if not a positive thinker. SO I do believe I will find the perfect trailer (for me), I WILL learn to tow it with confidence, and most of all me and my silly family will have fun!

Polly
Polly you'll do fine, there are quite a few women who travel alone with R-pods, some men too!  Glad you have a spot for the Round up...WELCOME. 

HEY EVERYONE its only 75 days !!

CAN'T WAIT.

LeeClap
MissPolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissPolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 3:46pm
Thank you I am looking forward to the TX round up. It will be one of my first camping trips ever. I plan on brining my son, but not my dog. One step at a time!

I do plan to have fun, and thanks for the encouragement. Looking forward to seeing the Poderfly and meeting you.

Polly
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic