r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Memorial Day Texas R-Pod and R-Pod Friends Roundup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Memorial Day Texas R-Pod and R-Pod Friends Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote czardastx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 3:55pm
Only 75 more days? When you put it like that it seems like it's just around the corner!
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 4:11pm
YEP,  but my first trip of the year starts Friday after work.  Just a short get away to make sure I have everything I need for the summer. 

I totally emptied everything from the inside, fogged it for any unwanted guests, washed all the dishes, linens and camping clothes (PJ's, Swimsuits and Sweaters that stay in the pod), checked dates on can goods.  Only putting back things I know we actually used last year, it's amazing how  much you take with you just in case.  At least in Central and South Texas one is never far from an H.E.B. or Walmart, now for long trips or out west JUST IN CASE is a must.  Anyway we shall see over the next two local trips how much more I add (other then food).

LeeClap

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Maryjo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 8:50am
Hi all! Lee, sounds like you have a plan! I am really looking forward to Memorial Day. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones! Welcome czardastx and MissPolly! I am bringing a friend from McKinney. Sounds like we are going to have a bigger group this campout! Yea! Gonna be a lot of FUN!Clap

FoxyPod (Maryjo)2010 R-Pod 173 Tow Vehicle:2004 Expedition
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 12:24pm
See you really soon!!  Looking forward to the long weekend.  :)
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 8:55pm
czardastx, EVERYONE is welcome. They haven't even thrown me out even though I traded my R-Pod.

Great news. We were at the dealer today and there was a sold sign on our Grr-Pod! Now we need to try to locate the new owners to get them into roundup mode.
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
MissPolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissPolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 8:56am
We will be at this TX round up! I am very excited to meet new friends. I purchased a TT, that is also by Forest River, but it is a Flagstaff Micro Lite XLT 18RK. It has a floorplan similar to a 175. The price was just right, and I decided to get it -- despite it not being a Pod. I have named it Faux Pod. I have made my reservation for this event and Strike and I look forward to the up coming adventures!

Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 9:18am
WOW!!!!..That is too cute...can't wait to see it in person.  The lower profile will probably give you better gas milage.
GLad you could get reservations. 
LeeClap
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Billy Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 10:23am
Congratulations on your new portable pad. The paint scheme matches up with your Jeep real well.
2011 Visa 23RBK pulled with 2010 Nissan Titan. 12.5 MPG when towing.
The Most Beautiful Thing In Life Is The Ability To love.
www.BillyAdeliza.homestead.com
MissPolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissPolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 10:43am
Embarrassed I have to admit the color WAS a big selling point~ silly Polly!
YakDriver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YakDriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 6:22pm
Clap Welcome aboard, Miss Polly. I'm a non-Podder, too. We traded our Pod for a Zinger 230 and now serve as the buffet central for the PodPeople.

If you just can't wait to try it out, Ain't Leo, Lil Harry and I will be at Fairfield Lake SP April 21 - 25. We welcome anyone who can come. Good Dutch oven cooking and fun with the dogs.
YakDriver, Ain't Leo, Chaz and Lil Harry in grrr-Pod

2013 r-Pod 182G Hood River; 2013 Ford F150 STX

YakDriver's Blog
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic