r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Memorial Day Texas R-Pod and R-Pod Friends Roundup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Memorial Day Texas R-Pod and R-Pod Friends Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmjensen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:46pm
I'm glad you had a good time.  I'll be interested to see pics from some of the others.  We were back at I.B. Magee at Port Aransas.  I'll have a post later today or tomorrow.

Happy Podding
2011 R-176 Nuestro Pod
2011 Frontier SV
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:37pm
Lee,  Looks like a really good time!  Thought about you guys alot.  Smile

MissPolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissPolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 8:23am
We had a great time with our new friends. The head winds were VERY interesting. But for my first real trip it all went great. The food and friends were fabulous. Strike and I look forward to more adventures!
Maryjo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:04am
So Cute! I am sorry I did not get to meet you guys, but maybe next time. I know you had a great time with everyone! 

FoxyPod (Maryjo)2010 R-Pod 173 Tow Vehicle:2004 Expedition
cmjmoore View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:05am
Great pics and I am impressed with the three dogs. We are gearing up to take Max our GSP, and wondered if there would be enough room for the three of us. Looks like you have a perfect set up until you need something from under the bunk. Thanks for sharing. Clark.
TRI-POD
Me, my Honey & Max our GSP
2013 Surveyor SP 240
2012 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 4x2
5.7L V8
Billy Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:12am
Now that is a real camper. No amount of HDTV can replace the experiences he will have growing up. Way to go Mom. Handsome young lad also.
2011 Visa 23RBK pulled with 2010 Nissan Titan. 12.5 MPG when towing.
The Most Beautiful Thing In Life Is The Ability To love.
www.BillyAdeliza.homestead.com
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:15am

Polly! it was so Wonderful to me you and STRIKE (Love his go-POD), I bet the next time we meet he'll need a go & go Pod with wheels.

cmjmoore! After set up I really don't go under the bunk that much, but when I do Hercules moves to the kitchen and as soon as I reach for the handle the little ones scurry to the couch.

LeeClap

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
pmjensen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmjensen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2011 at 9:43am
It sound like everyone had a great time.  Cute pic of Strike.  The distance was just too far for 2 days. We hope we can meet everyone at some point in the future.

Happy Podding
2011 R-176 Nuestro Pod
2011 Frontier SV
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic