r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My forst PodMod: Cooktop Cover/Cutting Board Cover
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My forst PodMod: Cooktop Cover/Cutting Board Cover

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2011 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by psumooch psumooch wrote:

Yes, the sink cover comes standard with the 2011 models. I'm sure you can get one from Forest River - I don't think the sinks themselves changed with the model year...
Cheers

The sink cover only comes standard with the recent 2011 models. The early 2011 models (ours was built in May 2010) didn't come with one. We bought one from Camping World that fit.

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
Lissie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 10:54am
Would you be interested in making a cutting board for me and I will pay you for your time/materials?
Lissie
Owner of Polly-pod
psumooch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psumooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2011 at 8:36pm
Normally I'd be happy to, but the next few months are crazy for me - the family and I are moving from Baltimore to Stanford, CA in July and between now & then I have three business trips planned and a family trip to Italy.  Between that and packing up a house, finding long-term storage for some of my cars and household goods, etc., I'm afraid I wouldn't have the time. 
If you are willing to wait until August once I get settled in California, I'd be happy to make one for you!
Cheers,
Matteo 
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:51am
Those stove covers like that are great as a tray.  If you are reading in bed and need a place to set a drink or snack, there you go.
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Lissie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 12:26pm
Could you make one for me and I will pay you for your time?
Lissie
Owner of Polly-pod
psumooch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psumooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2011 at 5:30pm
Lissie,
   Please see my reply above (posted 9 May) - I am about to head overseas for a few weeks and then we make our big drive across country from MD to CA.  Once we get settled there and I get all my tools back (everything is in storage right now), I might be able to make one for you, but for the next few months, I'm unable to make any more...
Cheers,
Matteo
kpieper876 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kpieper876 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 6:55pm
I made this for my 2010 RPOD 172 and found it nearly impossible to find a perfect fit, but this cutting board was pretty close. My wife loves the extra space!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic