r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Eastern Round Up-locations and date

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 8:16am
That sounds great to us! I'll call this weekend for our reservations.  Feels good to be making plans for SUMMER!
Sally and Steve
Bichon Sylvie
R Pod 171
Jeep Grand Cherokee
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 9:05am
Did someone say Reservations?????  We're about to make our Memorial Day plans and will be booking Barren River here soon for Labor Day.

Would love to add a HorsePark in there!  Or geez, anywhere for that matter.  MoosePod just came home on Wednesday from the evil dealer and we got the itch to go camping!!!
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 4:23pm
I just made my reservation for the Kentucky Horsepark for site #198 for June 13th thru 17th. 4 nights. I told her some other R-Podders would be calling. Please don't make me go by myself!!

If we can't camp, let's just make reservations or shop. Went to Camping World today after we went to the RV show in Sevierville. Not one R-Pod in the building.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 4:37pm
Pretty sure we are going, so I will call and get reservations for Thur, Fri, and Sat nights this weekend.  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 7:51pm
Great!!!  Thanks.

sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 8:00pm
Ok, Tink.  We're in.  I will call and make my reservation.  Are you being the organizer?  Maybe I can help.

Come on everyone!!
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 8:29pm
I just figured somebody needed to make the first reservation to get things going. I didn't plan on being the organizer. Maybe we can all be. You know we'll definitely be together and that's really all I care about. Seeing everybody and visiting. I'd say if anybody has a suggestion or two, we go for it.

happyrpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 5:46pm
Let us know when you guys decide Pa & I hope this year to get it on our schedule this time!!  We missed everyone so bad last year so gotta try & make it this year.  We will have new floorplan this year to show off too , if all goes well. 
Steve&Kathy
2010 Traverse
174 2009
Sassy too Golden Retriever
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2012 at 6:52pm
Kathy,
Some of us are going to the Kentucky Horsepark in Lexington from June 13th thru 17th. Everyone is welcome. It's not an organized rally or anything but we'll have fun anyway.  Please come. Here is the ph. # for reservations
800-370-6416. I'm in site # 198. I don't know what sites anybody else is in.

happyrpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2012 at 9:08am
@ Tink would love to come but of all the times it will be when we are loading up to go to Myrtle BeachCry So wanted to be a part of the bunch this year!!  Missed going last year & visiting with all of you!!  Maybe when we get back in off the road we can get at least some of the first bunch together somewhere again.  Will miss ya all AGAIN!
Steve&Kathy
2010 Traverse
174 2009
Sassy too Golden Retriever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic