r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Don't forget to pull out tabs for detectors..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plantkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don't forget to pull out tabs for detectors..
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 1:25pm
Just an FYI...   the CO and SMOKE detectors have a plastic tab that you must pull out in order to activate the 9-volt battery.  Otherwise, your detectors don't work.  I just found this out by accident while I was trying to test the CO and SMOKE detectors.  You must remove (unscrew) the cover to get to the battery.
2010 R-POD 172 (version 1.0)
2007 NISSAN FRONTIER SE 4x4 w/ Prodigy P3
JJ2SPIRIT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JJ2SPIRIT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 5:37am
Smile thanks for info...i had pulled the one on co detector  but never thought about smoke detector.it's taken care of now Thumbs Up
JoAnne
HuronSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 2:37pm
Yes, thanks for the info, this never occured to me. I went out and checked this immediately after reading. I had one pulled, and one not.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic