r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pics on the site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddyMorris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pics on the site
    Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 7:00pm
Ok so I don't know where else to post this, I have some cool easy mods I've done but I cannot for the life of me resize the pics to 500kb. Plus they apparently are not a gif or jped or whatever, just pics from a Kodak digital. I know I ran into this trub on the molded fiberglass forum and I still had to just post the link and someone else (an awesome moderator) converted them. Any sugesstions? Paddy
Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill.
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2011 at 7:40pm
Try this:
Any graphics editing program should work to convert the pictures. My preference is a freebee called Irfanview.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
podsible dream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podsible dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2011 at 5:37pm
If you have a Windows computer, the Windows photo editor will size them for website use. Use the editor feature and there is a compress function. One click and a save and the pictures are ready to upload!
Chris and Walt
'10 RP 171 'Free Spirit'
'13 Durango Crew 5.7l Hemi
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2011 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by podsible dream podsible dream wrote:

If you have a Windows computer, the Windows photo editor will size them for website use. Use the editor feature and there is a compress function. One click and a save and the pictures are ready to upload!

+1 internets for you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic