r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Reviews and Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RP-177 Price ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by aumandg aumandg wrote:

Hello,

I am new to the forum and would like to know what dealer you purchased it from?

I do not know if you were asking me?
I bought mine from Blue Dog RV in Post Falls Idaho.  If you want the name of my salesperson  just sent me a email.....or private message.

Best of luck.
WWR
WWRon,2012 RP177 HRE "Eye Pod",2010 Ford F-150 4x4
9/11 Never Forget.
NRA Life Member, Amsoil dealer www.lubedealer.com/wallawallaron
philstat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philstat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 6:40pm

We bought 177 w/every option including R Dome. from Couch's Nation in Ohio. 2012 model year, for 12900.

Local dealer was complete dip*$#t. Wouldn't have purchased from them even if price were the same.

It was about 900m roundtrip to pick it up, but gave me the chance to check out how TV worked with the Pod. We have camped in the Pod for a total of about 30 days since October last year. We love it and I'm sure you will also.

Phil & Cindy

RPod 177

2011 Grand Caravan tv

avg 13mpg

globetrotter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote globetrotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2014 at 9:21am
We bought our 177 Forest River Edition at Blue Dog RV in Idaho.  Drove From Butte MT.  It was 12, 590.  Only addition was 2 DC sockets.  We were impressed that it came with a LIFETIME Warranty.  We have spent another couple thousand equipping and upgrading it.  Weight distribution hitch system, power jack, hoses, drains, shelving, basket storage and a myriad of other odds and ends.  Do shop around, you can save thousands.
2014 Rpod 177, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab edition.   2 Goldens.    Home base Whitehall Montana.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic