r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Reviews and Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RP-177 Price ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RP-177 Price ?
    Posted: 19 Aug 2011 at 11:43pm
Greetings one and all,

Just want to say first off thanks to everyone for all the great answers to some of my posts.

The wife and I have decided to buy a RP-177 unit.Clap  Trying to get a feel for those of you that have bought the 177  unit what a fair price would be..This will be for the Forest River addition with all options.Big smile

Thanks in advanceBeer
WWR
Sixgunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 7:15am
Of course, Couch's RV is a long, long way from Washington, but I'd check with them anyhow. Look at http://www.couchsrvnation.com/forest_river_rpod-p2666.asp. My 177 was a bit less than $12,500 loaded (including R-dome). If dealers near you are exhorbitanly higher than that, you could consider traveling to another dealer to pick it up, or having it delivered. Couch's tell me they deliver campers to western Canada because even with the delivery charge, their prices are often much lower...

Whatever, I agree with your choice!
feo fuerte y formal
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 2:12pm
We have every option except axle risers, was 12.8k. But ours is not a HRE (assuming that's what you meant to say..)
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
wallawallaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by furpod furpod wrote:

We have every option except axle risers, was 12.8k. But ours is not a HRE (assuming that's what you meant to say..)

OOPs well it was late. Thanks yes Hood Rive addition.
Sixgunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2011 at 7:09pm
Ah, I missed the fine point of HRE... I suspect you're going to have to buy one of those west of the Mississippi...
feo fuerte y formal
cmjmoore View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 11:16am
We paid 10.7 for our 176, they had a 177 but we needed the bunk beds for grand children and our dog. We knew we got a really good deal because the three Rpod's the dealer had were not moving in the " good old boy climate " oF southeast Texas where every one has a big Ford or Dodge pickup truck. These guys don't even like there beer ultra light. Clark.
TRI-POD
Me, my Honey & Max our GSP
2013 Surveyor SP 240
2012 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 4x2
5.7L V8
wallawallaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 12:20am
The dealer said it's a done deal........
RP=177 HRE/pod room  will be delivered to my home on or about Sept. 1......
Did quite a bit of shopping today at several dealers in Washington,Idaho.and Oregon....
First dealer only wanted to come down $200.00 from price..Found a great dealer in Idaho Price almost $1900.00 Less then first local dealer.

They are going to do a walk thru with me at my home...Dealer service tec will do walk thru with meat my home..Can't beat that.
Once again thanks again for all the help this forum has been. Look forward to meeting some on the road and in the forum,will post pictures in the near future,

WWR
WWRon,2012 RP177 HRE "Eye Pod",2010 Ford F-150 4x4
9/11 Never Forget.
NRA Life Member, Amsoil dealer www.lubedealer.com/wallawallaron
Sixgunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2011 at 9:42am
Congratulations! You're in for a lot of enjoyment!
feo fuerte y formal
aumandg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aumandg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 11:45am
Hello,

I am new to the forum and would like to know what dealer you purchased it from?
jato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 1:43pm
I realize this is a late post to the original thread but I would say you got a great deal.  We purchased our 2011 model 177 in January and paid 12,600 which included all taxes, plates, title transfer, spoiler and light kit BUT did not include A/C, entertainment center, or microwave.
God's Pod

'11 model 177

'13 Ford Explorer

Jim & Diane by beautiful Torch Lake
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic