r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pedernales Falls State Park Labor Day

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pedernales Falls State Park Labor Day
    Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 10:07am
Anyone interested in taking over reservations for Pedernales Falls State Park, Texas for the Labor Day Weekend?
It's a Great Park and now that we've had some rain in Texas, I bet it's going to be even better than the last time I was there.  It's been sold out for months, I hoping we can arrange a swap with the park rangers.   Otherwise I'll just cancel and it will be up for grabs. 

I'm going to Argyle, WI, from Corpus Christi  "Via Omaha" starting that weekend because my brother was in a serious construction accident  and I'm going to take advantage of the short work week and make a the 3000 mile round trip.   I taking my youngest daughter Blythe and hopefully she'll be up to the challenge of learning to operate a tow vehicle.  

What Happen:
He and a back hoe bucket were is the same place at the same time..the bucket won , but so has he."HE's Alive.Big smile{crush injury left shoulder and side}..he has a long long road to recovery, already complaining about hospital foodLOL.  

Anyway add him to your prayers his name is Johnny.

LeeStar

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Maryjo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 12:24pm
So sorry to hear about your brother Lee. I am glad he is going to be ok. You have a safe trip and keep us posted.  I will keep your brother in my prayers.

FoxyPod (Maryjo)2010 R-Pod 173 Tow Vehicle:2004 Expedition
tpierce220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpierce220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 1:01pm
Most definitely Lee.  May your trip to southeastern Wisconsin be a safe one.
Adventures with ¡Podtástic!--Life in a Forest River RPod 182G with Tim and Louis and our two cats, Desi and Lucy. Check our website at http://podtastic.info for information on our journeys.
wallawallaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2011 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Maryjo Maryjo wrote:

So sorry to hear about your brother Lee. I am glad he is going to be ok. You have a safe trip and keep us posted.  I will keep your brother in my prayers.

+1
WWRon,2012 RP177 HRE "Eye Pod",2010 Ford F-150 4x4
9/11 Never Forget.
NRA Life Member, Amsoil dealer www.lubedealer.com/wallawallaron
pmjensen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmjensen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:01pm
Have a safe trip.  There are some nice parks in the Omaha area.  Louisville State Rec Area would be closest to I29 or I80 depending which way your coming in.  I know there are some detours on I 29 due to flooding.  Hope brother make a full recovery. 

Be Safe
2011 R-176 Nuestro Pod
2011 Frontier SV
Caverkim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caverkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 1:41pm
I hope he has a speedy recovery!  
caver*pod 175/Louisville KY
tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 2:01pm
Lee,

I'm sorry to hear about your brother.  He'll be in our prayers for a speedy recovery.

Safe travels
Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
Daystarsc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daystarsc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2011 at 9:02pm
Hope you have a safe trip and you find your brother doing better!  Be careful on the road.

Becky
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic