r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Warranty, Service and Recall Bulletins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunbeam Microwave SB-22200 parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rshapiro126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sunbeam Microwave SB-22200 parts
    Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:10pm
Does anyone know where I can get parts, specifically the lower right hand strip that opens & closes the microwave.  We hit some rough roads recently when we traveled cross country & the part which opens the unit popped out (as did half of the microwave).  Google search hasn't yielded anything so far.  Thanks.
Bob
wallawallaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 6:20pm
Have you tried to call Forest River?
On our site there is a contact person in one of the posts.  Sorry I do not remember which one.Unhappy

Hope this helps.
WWRon,2012 RP177 HRE "Eye Pod",2010 Ford F-150 4x4
9/11 Never Forget.
NRA Life Member, Amsoil dealer www.lubedealer.com/wallawallaron
pentachris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pentachris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 7:10pm
While you could try contacting FR, I'm going to guess they refer you to Sunbeam. And I think that particular model is obsolete. :(
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2011 at 8:55pm
You might post in the wanted/trade/for sale area..some members have removed their microwaves entirely.. and may still have them..
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic