r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

For Sale - 2011 RP-176 Grand Rivers, Ky - SOLD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aojohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: For Sale - 2011 RP-176 Grand Rivers, Ky - SOLD
    Posted: 12 Sep 2011 at 10:19pm
2011 R-Pod 176 For Sale.  Great Trailer, extremely well kept.  Have kept it under roof at a storage unit for the past 12 months.  Trailer was purchased a year ago last August and we have used it about 8 times.  Trailer was fully winterized this past winter before storage.  I have made some modifications (see pictures) to make it more comfortable for the way we've used it.  It can be returned to factory layout if necessary.  When purchased , it came with all the extras.

Includes:
Brand New R-Dome (Never been used or taken out of bag)
All cushions that came with it
Fold down table
Jensen HDtv
Stereo system
Bunk Beds
Convection Oven/Microwave
Stove
Refrigerator
Sink
Water Heater
Furnace
A/C
Shower Storage bag (yellow)
AC Power Cord
Potable water hose and pressure regulator

Modifications:
Added external Wineguard Directional Antennae and amplifier mounted on post.
Converted U Shape seating area into a deep couch with 4" memory foam pad and 2" foam base.
Couch area can still be converted to queen bed by adding plywood and additional memory foam pad (included)
Curtain rods and curtains.  Creates privacy in the kitchen area when getting out of shower.  Also curtain over top bunk.  We used the top bunk for storage.

Trailer is in great shape and we've really enjoyed using it.  We've decided to build a new home, and need to sell the R-pod.  Thanks for looking. Please email me if interested.  My email comes to my phone.

aoj@roadrunner.com

Price - $10,900

I have plenty of pictures, they don't seem to be displaying properly though.  I can email them.
Aojohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aojohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2012 at 2:59pm
This R-Pod is still for Sale. Price is negotiable.  Feel free to make me a offer.

Thanks,
Aojohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aojohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 9:15pm
SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic