r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > RpodNation Downtime and Maintenance > Maintenance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Site Hangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Site Hangs
    Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 8:25am
When I browse the forum it hangs up on a page. In order to get out I have to close my browser and open it again. It happens to me on two different computers one running windows 7 and the other running windows xp. I am using Chrome on both so that may be the issue. I will test on IE and Firefox to see if I get the same issue with them. 
Sixgunner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sixgunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 8:33am
I primarily use Firefox, occasionally IE to access the forum. I've accessed on multiple PCs, using XP, Vista and Win7. I've never experienced any problem like the one you've described. I'm suspecting the problem may be Chrome. If so, that's a very easy fix...
feo fuerte y formal
Seanl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 8:59am
yep it appears to be a chrome issue. To bad chrome is a powerful browser that has a lot of tools for developers but this is not the first site I have run into that it does not like.
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 9:18am
I use Chrome all the time...no problemWink.

However, the problem I do have is I can't post a reply with my Galaxy S.   The reply post will appear, but I can't type.  

If it isn't one thing it's a anotherLOL.

At least I now I have phone and data service...during my last trip through IOWA and WISCONSIN I had NOTHING!  Did a little time travel back to 1970's, no cell towers, just land lines.Cry

LeeStar
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Seanl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2011 at 10:11am
Yep just tried to post a reply to this from my HTC Desire HD and you are right. When you select the message area the keyboard does not come up. Android does not recognize it as an area for keyboard input and there is no way to bring it up in the menu. Oh well post it on my computer with Internet explorer. Confused I just realized that the part of the forum that Chrome does not like is the reply editor same as my phone. I work for a software development company and we use this same editor in one of our Products and it will not work on Chrome.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic