r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Far-Eastern Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podsible dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:11pm
So far we have 51, 53, 4, and 11 signed up. The areas are not that far apart. With any luck the seasonal between 51 and 53 will be closed for the winter and we will not notice it. The manager has been cooperative about getting us close together as she can. Old Dingo is in 4.
Chris and Walt
'10 RP 171 'Free Spirit'
'13 Durango Crew 5.7l Hemi
Old Dingo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 8:51pm

Your last post was not  correct, Old Dingo and Mrs. Dingo are in Site 11.

Don't know who is in site 4.

Bob and Sylvia
Bob and Sylvia
2011 181G
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
podsible dream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podsible dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 9:07pm
You are indeed correct! My error. There is a couple from the other forum in site 4.

My apologies.

Walt
Chris and Walt
'10 RP 171 'Free Spirit'
rick350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 4:22pm
We have reservations for the 'gathering' and have been given site 10. 
Rick & Pam
R-177
'12 GMC Canyon
podsible dream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote podsible dream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2012 at 5:48pm
Hi Rick! Glad to have you with us! Please send a PM to Chaipod and provide her with your information. She is acting as the clearing house.
Thanks.
Chris and Walt
'10 RP 171 'Free Spirit'
ChaiPod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChaiPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 5:57pm
Just a friendly reminder for everyone to send me a PM if you have not already done so, with your site #.  I will post the final list closer to the date Smile

2009 r.pod 152

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L V6
ChaiPod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChaiPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 9:41am
I've created an event in facebook, so if you've not made your reservations please do so soon Wink and please remember to PM your site# so we know how many to expect. (i.e. enuf marshmallows to go around)

2009 r.pod 152

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe 3.5L V6
Old Dingo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 7:53pm
Re: Far Eastern Roundup Attendees

Hello everyone,

We have a couple questions for those that are coming to the Sept. 22-23 event.

We are considering staying over Sunday night at Pioneer Campground.  Is anyone else is planning on staying over Sunday night? 

Next question, we have decided to use an awning instead of the R-dome that came with our 2011 181G R-pod.  Is there anyone coming to the roundup that would like to purchase our R-dome?  Cost is $200.  It is brand new, never used.  Set it up once at home, and attempted to set it up at a campground, but decided to take it back down. 

IF someone is interested in purchasing it, we will bring it with us and save you the cost of shipping, if no one is interested, we will definitely NOT bring it, saving space for other stuff in our R-dome and TV.  Please advise if anyone interested.

We are planning on arriving Friday, hopefully before dark.
We are looking forward to meeting all of you and seeing your R-Pod. 
This will be our first Roundup, and we are so excited about it.

Bob and Sylvia
Bob and Sylvia
2011 181G
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Old Dingo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 8:11pm
Correction to above message:
OOPS!

I meant R-pod and TV in the sixth line of my message.
Sylvia
Bob and Sylvia
2011 181G
2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee
rick350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 6:58am
We also will be arriving Friday, probably sometime around 3 or so. Love to be able to stay Sun. night, but gotta go to work so I can make RPod payments! And just to clarify, we are bringing chili recipes? Hope thats right. BTW, we also do not use our dome. Used once, decided to use one of those 'ezup' tents instead. Not to compete with you Bob & Sylvia, but if more than 1 person wants one, we also will bring along to sell. Ours is for a 2013 R-177, so not sure if they are the same or not. Anyway, see all in about 3 weeks!
Rick & Pam
R-177
'12 GMC Canyon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic