r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RP-151 Owners Check-In Here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote this_is_nascar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RP-151 Owners Check-In Here
    Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 7:24am

I know there are other RP-151 owners out there, but thought this would be a good place for owners to raise their hand and be counted.  I know we're a minority as it relates to owning this model, but by "registering" in this thread, we have a list of owners that we can contact with specific info, etc.

I have a question as it relates to the dinette/bed combo.  Since this is our only place to sleep, do any of you keep it converted to a bed full time?  We usually convert it to a bed in the evening and break it down to the dinette during the day.  We're considering leaving it in the bed configuration all the time, this way we don't have to constantly move the corner/back cushions to the TV each night.  We recently purchase a piece of memory foam to be used in the bed configuration, so that's another reason we're thinking of keeping it in a full-time bed configuration.  We have a small table and chair that can be placed inside for reading, etc.

"Ray & Connie"

- 2017 R-Pod RP-180
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Off Road

sfish View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2012 at 6:02pm
I am a 151 owner.
sjf
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic