r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

!!!!! Wanted R DOME !!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: !!!!! Wanted R DOME !!!!!
    Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 5:45pm
Would like to buy a R Dome that is new or like new.  Need it as soon as possible.  Thanks, Adrian
philstat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philstat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 6:24pm

I sold ours over the weekend Adrian. Good luck in your search

Phil

adrianrg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 7:23pm
Thanks Phil, but that is always my luck, a day late and a dollar short
Debra and Adrian
2011 RP 175 "Maxi-Pod"
2009 Lexus RX 350
philstat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philstat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 7:52pm

Adrian,

For what it is worth, we decided to sell the Dome because it would not fit most of the campsites we stayed at; all various State Parks. We elected to get a screen shelter we could move around and accomplish the same goal. We just bought an LL Bean screen shelter with floor and fly, that can be put anywhere on the camp site.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/58395?feat=shelter-SR0&attrValue_0=Sage

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/67106?feat=shelter-SR0&attrValue_0=Sage

The quality of the Dome was ok in our opinion, the quality of the Bean stuff was GREAT. About the same amount of money, but much better quality.

Just our humble opinion

hope it helps.

adrianrg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2012 at 8:25pm
Alright, thanks for the info.  I checked out the links that you sent me and the tent looks great.  Did you get the fly and floor also.  if so, how do you attach the floor to the tent.  Have you used it during rainy weather and how much does it weigh?  Sorry for all the questions but I want to learn as much as I can before jumping in.  thanks again for the info.  Adrian
Debra and Adrian
2011 RP 175 "Maxi-Pod"
2009 Lexus RX 350
philstat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philstat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 6:15am
I think all the info you need is on their website, including a setup video. There are also a number of customer reviews that are all very positive.
Tom and Carol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom and Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 10:48am
Adrian, I have an unused r-dome that I would sell.  However, you are in KY while I am in FL.
Tom and Carol
R-Pod 177
2006 F-150
adrianrg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 12:10pm
Great. How much do u want for it? We can work out the shipping when we make the deal. Thanks adrian
Debra and Adrian
2011 RP 175 "Maxi-Pod"
2009 Lexus RX 350
adrianrg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrianrg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2012 at 8:42pm
Hello, If you have PayPal, I could pay you that way and you could then ship via UPS or Fedex.  I believe that both UPS and Fedex will come to your house to pick up.  What do you think about that plan?  Adrian
Debra and Adrian
2011 RP 175 "Maxi-Pod"
2009 Lexus RX 350
Tom and Carol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom and Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2012 at 9:52am
I'm not to savvy when it comes to PayPal and things like that.  Send me an e-mail and we can figure it out at thfagnand@juno.com.  Thanks,  Tom.
Tom and Carol
R-Pod 177
2006 F-150
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic