r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2nd Labor Day Mini Meet, Weston Bend State Park
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2nd Labor Day Mini Meet, Weston Bend State Park

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 12:54pm
We did manage to snag a site for LD Weekend once at Smithville Lake on a Saturday morning ... and I think it was the only site available in the whole park.  LOL.
I'd rather be Podding. :)
ModPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 1:49pm
We love Smithville Lake, we have a brother-in-law that lives there and has a shiny new pontoon. Lots of fun! We are going there Saturday morning and taking the pod. Big smile
doctomdds View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctomdds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 7:36am
We are having dinner with some neighbors and friends in the town of Smithville on Saturday, at Justice Drug Store. Have fun at the lake. We did a 20 mile bike ride there last weekend. Beautiful place, huge camp ground, just not a lot of trees at most of the campsites. It is supposed to cool off a bit with rain Sat evening and over night. We really do need it!
Poddie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2012 at 2:44pm
Yes, I agree, Doc - love the other good stuff, just wish Smithville had more trees around the campsites.  Gotta love that shade in the hot Missouri summers!
doctomdds View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctomdds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 4:35pm
And here are the pictures to proove it: http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/583340838wWueiF
Poddie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 4:47pm
Everyone was so fun!  What a blast we had!  :D  

Thanks again for the delicious BBQ Friday night, and thanks for all the pictures!  Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic