r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Western Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Western Roundup
    Posted: 06 Jun 2012 at 9:53pm
Seems that all of the east coast folks are having roundups.  How about us western folks.  Anyone interested in a roundup in Oregon or Washington the latter part of August or September?  Please send your suggestions of dates and or locations.  Possibly Astoria or Cannon Beach in Oregon, or anywhere else.  Possibly some of the folks from BC could come down and join us.  Can't let the eastern groups have all the fun.  What say any of you.  Interested?  Would welcome any event planners also.
Camper Bob and Camper Sue
Gracie the Wonder Dog (12 lb.) Mini Dachshund
2013 Rpod 171HRE (Pods-of-Luck)
2005 Chev. Tahoe
dchampainter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dchampainter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 4:41pm
We are interested. Sept. /Oct. would be great. We are in Bellingham and willing to travel for fun.
bhamster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 7:05pm
We're also in B'ham and would be up for it any time this summer (September at the latest). By October we're usually ready to winterize.
bob & Linda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob & Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 12:55am
Late September would work for us.
r-Pod 171
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Purdycat87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdycat87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 5:52pm
We are in victoria and would come down for one in Sept.
I'm a widow but keeping camping going for my 2 kids in our 2011 176T with a 2007 Odyssey.
Camper Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 10:51pm
Wee seem to be getting some momentum here.  Glad to have the interest.  How about the 3rd weekend in Sept?  Someone had requested that.  If all ok with that, would somewhere around Astoria or a little further south work for everyone?  Safe Travels.
2005 Chev. Tahoe
Camper Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 10:51pm
P. S.  Would like to hear from some Oregonians also.  Safe Travels.
2005 Chev. Tahoe
bhamster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 11:14pm
I just mentioned it to my wife and she said she's been wanting to go to Astoria "so bad". I'll take that as a yes. Any campgrounds in particular?
Purdycat87 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdycat87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 12:09am
Where is Astoria? Is that Washington? We could likely do 3rd week in sept
I'm a widow but keeping camping going for my 2 kids in our 2011 176T with a 2007 Odyssey.
bhamster View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhamster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 12:12am
It's in the northwest tip of Oregon:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic