r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NORTHERN KY MINI RALLY 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 5:42pm
We'll be there Thursday and leave on Sunday.  I'll bring some kind of vegetable dish for the potluck.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Tink, do you think Ella and Tom will give tours of the Bambi?  We wanted one but it was not in the budget.

Rita and Ed
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 7:01pm
Nancy Martin will be arriving on Thursday and bring Fritos for the potluck.

Rita, Are you kidding me? She just might drag you in there even if you didn't want to see it.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 9:42am
Alan and Carie will be arriving on Thurs. and probably bring Mac and cheese to the potluck.

Has anybody thought about bringing mustard, ketchup, hot dog relish, onions, chili or slaw for the hot dogs? Oh wait. I'm not the unleader so scratch all that!

Rosemary, is Rick going to bring the cornhole? Shucks, Just can't keep my mouth shut!!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 2:32pm
I could bring the mustard, ketchup, choped onions and cheese. I will also bring a side dish - probably scalloped potatoes.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 3:42pm
Yes I will see that Rick brings the corn hole game. I can bring relish. When we get there, we can decide how many buns I need to get. I can also do a side dish if we feel like it is needed.
How excited am I getting??? VERY!!
Our daughter and her husband live very near there so they will be coming to see us sometime during the rally.
Henry has all his toys packed. We are afraid to say the word "camping" because he won't stop barking until we take him to the camper.
See some of you on Thursday.

@Tink. And.....since we don't have a leader, you are the official UNLEADER!!
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 7:37am
I would like to report that the RPod and Friends rally at Big Bone Lick was a great success. Most are leaving today. We had 5 Pods, 1 baby Airstream, 1 Surveyor, 1 Hybrid, and 3 T@Bs. Nancy gets honor for traveling the farthest (9 hours). Todd and Karen win for the shortest distance (10 minutes). Although they won, there were no prizes.
Our potluck dinner last night was yummy with great food. One of our T@B friends brought his Segway and most, but not all, took a ride. We thought Rick had run away with it, but he finally came back.
The weather was a little nippy last night, but the bonfire kept us warm.
Tink was the Unleader. I don't know HOW she got that honor. lol We got to meet Bill and Marilyn from southcentral KY. Several Pod tours were given.
All in all, a great mini rally.   
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2013 at 5:59pm
Ahem, you might say this note is a bit late (it is) but we had a terrific time at Big Bone Lick.  Good to visit with all of you.  
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 4:10pm

We are going to Big Bone Lick State Park in KY again for the Memorial Day weekend. There are still a few sites left Anyone want to meet there? Much fun at the last trip there. We will get there on May 23 and stay 5 days. Hope to see some of you there.
Pepper and Coach
R Pod 172

tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 3:32pm
We are on site 37 at Big Bone for Memorial Weekend.  Probably arrive on Friday
Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2013 at 4:37pm
I wish we could go, but have a wedding in St. Louis that weekend. 
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic