r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Warranty, Service and Recall Bulletins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RECALL Letter for lights

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RECALL Letter for lights
    Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 7:34pm
I got the recall letter for the light problem yesterday June 29/12  I called the dealer and he is ordering the kit.

Lark 2010 R 171  F-150
Lark
barbanjoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbanjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Lark Lark wrote:

I got the recall letter for the light problem yesterday June 29/12  I called the dealer and he is ordering the kit.

Lark 2010 R 171  F-150
I have been in contact with Susan at Forest River because in the Phoenix area , some dealers do not do warranty work and a lot of dealers are no longer with Forest River. She found a dealer for me to contact that is north of the valley. The parts will start shipping july 9 according to her.
R Pod 171
Jeep Liberty
Desert Dwellers
Barb and Joe
Joe & Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:55pm
  I'm wondering when I will be getting my recall letter? Still waiting.Confused
r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
Bill and Marie in TX View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill and Marie in TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 10:28pm
Got ours this past week.  Called RV-MAX and was told they already have a number of others and are ordering the kits.  BTW, Susan is the best!
2011 RP-181G "Wine Pod II"
2011 F-250 6.2L V8
2 Doxies + 1 tiny Corgi = 1 full size dog
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 9:11pm
Got my recall letter today.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Joe & Vickie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Vickie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2012 at 4:37pm
   I just got my recall letter in todays mail. I will contact Couch's on monday. I wont be4 able to have it done for about two weeks though. I will be out of town for a while.Clap
r-pod 177-GITTY UP GO
ford F-250 pickup
joe&carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe&carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 8:40am
Finally got our letter yesterday (July 6).  As Couch's is 1200 miles away, we were told that we could use any Forest River dealer for the recall.  In other words, we didn't have to use just an r.pod dealer.  Given that information, we've scheduled July 18th and will be happy to have it done.  Joe 
Joe & Carol
r-pod 173
69boss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 11:18am
Does anyone have a picture of the rear top light bar mounted?  I'm not sure I'd like the looks of a spoiler back there!
this_is_nascar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote this_is_nascar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:33am

Note:  These are not my pics.  I snagged them from another thread either on this board or the other R-Pod board.  I forget whose they are, but thanked him/her for sharing.  I'm assuming they would not have an issue with them being reposted.

That being said, here's what the recall looks like after completion.

"Ray & Connie"

- 2017 R-Pod RP-180
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Off Road

69boss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2012 at 7:44pm
Thanks for posting the pictures!  The lights would certainly make the trailer more visible.  It looks like the wiring comes out the right side of the spoiler and runs down the edge, so maybe no holes in the roof are required. Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic