r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Side of Rpod rippling?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmo459sx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Side of Rpod rippling?
    Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 5:51pm
Take a look at the picture and tell me what you think. Is this normal? The Rpod is 6 months old and we haven't had any issues so far. 
2012 R-Pod 182G. No mods (yet).
Racer|X| View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Racer|X| Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 10:19pm
Not good IMHO.  I would take it to the dealer and "request" service.  Mine does not have anything like that.

X
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 11:16pm
looks like delamination.. bad stuff. get it looked at right away..
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
sfish View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 12:53am
Call Kristin she will help you.
sjf
cosmo459sx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmo459sx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2012 at 1:19pm
Sounds like a factory defect 
2012 R-Pod 182G. No mods (yet).
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by sfish sfish wrote:

Call Kristin she will help you.
He emailed me and I did indeed get him pointed into the right direction..
THANK YOU for letting him know we're here to help!!Tongue
Kristin Griffin
RSM Central
Forest River Inc.
Little Sweet Pea Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little Sweet Pea Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2012 at 7:10pm
Kristen, you're beyond awesome. If only certain American car manufactures had the same level of service and concern for the buyer they would not have been in the financial shape they have been in. Thanks 2 you and your team. 
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Little Sweet Pea Pod Little Sweet Pea Pod wrote:

Kristen, you're beyond awesome. If only certain American car manufactures had the same level of service and concern for the buyer they would not have been in the financial shape they have been in. Thanks 2 you and your team. 
Thank you !!!
I will make sure to pass your kind words along to everyone here at rpod!!!
Kristin Griffin
RSM Central
Forest River Inc.
wallawallaron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wallawallaron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:28am

+1
WWRBeer
WWRon,2012 RP177 HRE "Eye Pod",2010 Ford F-150 4x4
9/11 Never Forget.
NRA Life Member, Amsoil dealer www.lubedealer.com/wallawallaron
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 9:43am
Oh, guys, you have no idea about the service they provided at the FROG Rally in Goshen last week. I don't know how they kept it all straight. One pod that I know about did have to take it into the factory for major repairs after it had a blowout, but they came to the campground and did all my little issues and one big one and some I didn't even know about for FREE!!! And I'm not under warranty anymore! And they did the same for all 240 Forest River campers there. All in 4 days. I don't know how they did it, but they did. I just can't say enough good things, but they have my loyalty for life!!!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic