r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F.R.O.G. Rallies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:59pm
Is anyone thinking about Branson  in June? Goshen is just too  far would spend all my vacation driving.   Maybe when i retire.
LeeStar
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:32pm
F.R.O.G. Rally--Goshen, IN--August 4-10, 2013

Since we are going to need a golf cart at the F.R.O.G. rally in Goshen this year due to my husband's bad ankle, I have rented one.
I chose the cart company that Forest River is using. I am sure that there are others, but I decided that FR should know about businesses in their area.

The following is the info from this company:

GRC Golf Products
574-333-3473
Spoke to Gary who is handling FR acct
$35 per day + 7% sales tax
$50 delivery fee
Must fill the tank up with gas before they pick it up or pay $6 per gallon!
email: gary@grcgolfproducts.com

I hope you find this helpful. See you in August.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 11:33am
For those of you not on Facebook, here are some things Kristin (from Forest River) has been posting regarding the rally:

2/22: Just a reminder about the rally in August - and an "official" invitation of sorts, from r.pod. We hope to meet you soon! (PPssstttt, last years participants were the VERY 1st people other than employees to lay eyes on the new graphics and they all left our plant with an ACTUAL "Lazy Frog" decal. Wonder if anything exciting will be happening at the plant this August too? Double frog dare ya to come and find out !!)

Posted to the Forest River Owners' Group: Hey F.R.O.G. - We're getting very excited about the August Rally in Goshen!! All of our r.podders are excited too and we're on a mission to have a HUGE turn out of rpod owners! So..... my owners wanna see if they can challenge (in the friendliest of ways) other brand owners to come out in the same force that rpods will!! What'd'ya think??

Is anyone keeping track of how many of us are attending now?

Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
FROG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 12:05pm
r-Podders might be leading the pack right now, but I'll check on Monday and let you know. r-Pod Village is shaping up as the place to be!

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group
www.forestriverfrog.com
frog@forestriverinc.com
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 3:17pm
i have 11  counted, that is only the people on facebook, rpodnation and the owners forum. 

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 3:21pm
Just got off phone with Bob, we are pod number 11 for the rally.  
Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 12:33pm
Yup Carrie called today to make sure we were in "the village"  He didn't have us down to be in it but does now so Carrie went ahead and double checked with everyones names and pretty much assured him that every Pod coming wants to be there cause most all of us know one another.  There were several names that he didn't have down to be in the village so Carrie sorted that out.

Thanks for the phone number Rob!!  Would have been disappointed to roll in there and not be near everyone!

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 12:40pm
Were Mary and Don included in the Village? They will have a larger rv by that time. I know that she asked to be included.
Btw, did you find a banner for our "Village"?
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 4:39pm
No problem Travis.  A banner for the pod village would be awesome.  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

Kenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2013 at 8:39am
Did anyone who attended or will attend this year's rally going to bring little kids (8 and under)? It sounds really awesome, but unsure about what entertainment there are for children of that age. Seminars may not be too entertaining for them.

We have an 8, 5 and 1 year old children.

2010 RPOD 176 (Silly-POD), 2011 Forest River Stealth 2612, and 2014 Forest River XLR 380AMP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic