r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F.R.O.G. Rallies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 1:51pm
Welcome!! That makes 12 pods!!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 10:30pm
Loving it. I really dislike winter because I miss you Podders. :)
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by S-cape podders S-cape podders wrote:

We are registered for the Goshen Rally and have asked to be included in the 'Village'. Looking forward to meeting other podders.

Another pod friend we didn't know we had! We look forward to meeting you. This is going to be such fun.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
S-cape podders View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S-cape podders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 6:05am
We upgraded our Pod to a Surveyor SP240 on the weekend . We're still going to the Rally in Goshen and Bob said he would try to put us a site near the Village. We haven't been members on this forum very long but I hope you'll let us hang out even though we aren't official 'podders' anymore.

Lynn & Steve
2011 181G - SOLD
2012 Surveyor SP240
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2013 at 3:31pm
Just signed up for the
 Branson FROG Rally
June 3, 2013 - June 6, 2013
Any other podders going or thinking of going?  All the other events are too far for me while I'm still working, plus it already takes a day just to get out of Texas.  

Maybe we could have a little Pod village here too.

LeeStar
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Trypod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 1:57pm
Hi all!  Steve and I just registered for the Rally in Goshen!  Hope we can be near you all.  We still have the Pod - just couldn't let go of it.  Sleepy 
Sally and Steve
Bichon Sylvie
R Pod 171
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jackpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2013 at 6:01pm
Hi Sally and Steve -

Jack and I are also going to the rally in Goshen and we also have a Bichon. Abby is 13 years old and isn't in love with our pod. It's hard to play with the tennis ball or run in it. I keep telling her it's better than being left at home! Hope to see you in Goshen.

Pam
Pam and Jack with
Abby the Bichon
RP176 pulled with 2013
Nissan Pathfinder
Trypod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2013 at 8:11am
What fun they'll have, Pam!  Sylvie is six. She just loves being where we are but some places more than others. It should be a great week!
Sally and Steve
Bichon Sylvie
R Pod 171
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Trypod View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trypod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 9:20am
I have a friend who lives in Goshen who is putting together some "areas of interest" for us.  If, like me, you didn't get in on one of the tours offered by Forest River, Betty (my friend) will put together our own tour and we can see things only locals know about - as well as some touristy things, too.  More later. 
Sally and Steve
Bichon Sylvie
R Pod 171
Jeep Grand Cherokee
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 11:08am
That sounds great Sally.  We didn't think we're doing any of the provided tours, none of them seemed too appealing to us.  We'd rather just explore on our own time, aside from a factory tour we just wanted to see things the locals know about.

We were going to ask the local Goshen FR workers what we should see once we got there!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic