r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

F.R.O.G. Rallies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: F.R.O.G. Rallies
    Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 9:08am
Listing of dates and places has been updated on the FROG webpage of rallies for next year.

Carrie and I are planning to book and go to the Fireworks over Niagara Falls Rally and of course the Goshen Rally next year.

We'll have to book them one at a time once the details are posted in October/November because of the way our vacation scheduling works but we hope we will be able to get off for both trips.

R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 12:17pm
Travis, let us know if you plan to go to the Goshen Rally.  We'd like to schedule that trip too!  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by R&T's Pod R&T's Pod wrote:

Travis, let us know if you plan to go to the Goshen Rally.  We'd like to schedule that trip too!  Rob

We are certainly planning on it.  Come November though we'll talk to you all for sure.  The vacation calendar at Carrie's work starts then and we can only put down one trip at a time. 

I'll get in touch with you all when the reserve details are posted!!
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 3:28pm
I am definitely going to the FROG Rally in Goshen. Dates Re August 4th - 9th. Wouldn't miss it for the world!!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 5:57pm
OK Travis, sounds good!  Tink, we are planning to go to Goshen Rally at this point!  
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 3:46pm
The F.R.O.G rally sounds like fun. We may put that on our calendar. It is our intention to go back to Michigan next summer and see the western side of the state. I think we could combine the two events.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 8:48am
Someone needs to do Niagara Falls with us!  heheh
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2012 at 1:13pm
I just looked at the Events page for the FROG rallies and it said info will be added for the Goshen Rally after the first of the year.  I'll keep checking.  It's on my calendar to definitely go. I don't want to miss it with my little list of repairs.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
FROG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 6:20pm
The information and registration for the 2013 FROG International Rally are now available online.

Go to http://forestriverfrog.com/Rally/#frog2013 for information and a video of last year's rally.  Click on the orange box below the video to download the registration form.

We have trips scheduled this year to Washington, DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival; Kissimmee, FL; Branson, MO; and Niagara Falls.  We're working on events later in the year in Colorado, Black Hills, and possibly Yellowstone and the Tetons.

All r-Pod owners are welcome at any FROG event.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group
www.forestriverfrog.com
frog@forestriverinc.com
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2013 at 9:50am
This was posted on Facebook with the request that we share the information on the forums:
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 11:53 AM
To: Kristin Griffin
Subject: RE: August Rally- r.podders are asking....

Kristin, we’re excited about the response that we’ve been getting from r-podders this year, and appreciate the promotion that you and others have been doing.

We actually have well over 100 FHU spots available. The first 100 are guaranteed FHU sites, then we’ll use several criteria – size of unit and site; electrical requirements, timing, and others.

Several r-pod owners have asked me about having an “r-pod village,” which we’re going to have. It will be in a full hookup area with smaller sites and probably some trees for shade. Some members who have already registered have asked to be in the “r-pod village’; others have asked via the r-Pod Nation Forum; more can request it just by dropping me a note.

We’ll look forward to seeing everyone in Goshen. In the meantime, please feel free to drop me a note if there’s something I can do.

All the best, Bob Byrne
Forest River Owners’ Group
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com

As far as I can see right now, we have 7 pods coming to this event. (Someone correct me if I counted wrong.) If you do decide to sign up, put the words "r-pod village" under "special parking needs". That's assuming you wish to be with the rest of the pods.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic