r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Reviews and Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 2012 r-Pod 173

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pod people Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2012 at 9:34am
I forgot to mention that we also use an electric "cube" heater to keep our pod cosy.  It has an adjustable thermostat and does a great job.
sammycamper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammycamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 7:40pm

Holy cow, Pod People, you have really done some surgery on you 173. I appreciate the suggestions. I'm not sure I have the guts to take out the back wall, at lease until I get past the 1-year warranty period; but I like the idea of gaining 6 inches back there. Sooner or later, though, I may do most of the alterations you've done to gain storage and interior space.

Sam
nancyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nancyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 12:56am
Here it is, almost two years later, and. i am wondering if you still have your 174. I just purchased a used 2011 173, and I am still in the madly in love stage. Lil.
C5= Crazy camping cat culture colonist
nancyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nancyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 1:12am
Correstion. Still have your 173.
C5= Crazy camping cat culture colonist
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2014 at 1:56pm
I'm not sure who you are addressing, but yes, I still have my 174 and still love her.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
SaskaPods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaskaPods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2014 at 8:38am
The easiest and best storage solution I've come upon so far (from this site) is to buy an over-the-door canvas "shoe" organizer.  We hang it from the bathroom door and use it to hold a hundred things (but not usually shoes), including medications, toiletries, flashlights, cards/cribbage board, bug repellant, and the best one - a bottle of hand sanitizer in the pocket right next to the door knob!
2013 Escape SEL
2010 R-Pod 173
Regina, SK, Canada
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic