r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My new R-Pod 174

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2009 at 2:09pm

The slide out feels like every other slide out to me.  Pretty smooth in and out.

You need to check one out in person to find out if you really like it.  If you are able to, I'd go to Couch's RV Nation in Hamilton Oh.  If not, go look elsewhere but buy from Couch's because you won't find a better deal anywhere...even if you have to have it shipped.

James 

Let's hit the road!
Linda Faust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Faust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 11:50am
I was in the 174 at the Milwaukee camper show and we moved the slide out and in.  It was really smooth.  I agree that Couch's prices are great.  They beat what we paid for ours.  Linda
RPod 171 Rav 4
Happy Camping, Ted, Linda & our labradorable Gracie
Moose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 6:02pm
Slide out works fine and no air leaks.  Going out for 10 days next week to AZ from Boise.  Hope it works as well as I've been told. 
Moose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2009 at 6:14pm
Think you will not get by with a 4 pin as the trailer requires a electric brake and that runs through my 7 pin.  Electric brakes are required.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic