r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Pod Nation vs. R-Pod Owners Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Peggy L. Peggy L. wrote:

May the skies be clear and the wind be at your back.

I am so excited for you!

Especially if you are towing a pod. A lot better gas mileage.
Sean, 2011 Rpod RP-173,2009 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition

furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2012 at 10:08pm

Originally posted by furpod furpod wrote:

Peegy L...

'tis normal for the camping community forums to slow down "out of season".. I am also on a very active wood stove forum, same thing happens in the summer there. So I switch back and forth with the seasons..lol

I didn't mean "dry" as in inactive. I meant "dry" as in reading a textbook rather than a racy novel. All the posts seem to be about things like winterizing, tire pressure and brake controllers.

Hey! I'm a girl. I want to see pictures of curtains people put up and talk about trips that were taken and planned. I like the stuff that's going on in the Facebook group right now. Lots of banter.

Well then.. are you participating in the "distributed group camp out" next weekend??

As the un-leader, I feel it's important to know if we can count on you to not be there...
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 6:08am

Well then.. are you participating in the "distributed group camp out" next weekend??

As the un-leader, I feel it's important to know if we can count on you to not be there...

As I explained to you on Facebook, we cannot not be there. Our pod is sparkling clean on the inside, because if we can get out of the driveway after the first of the year we will. I really don't want to have to do all that cleaning again just to not go camping with the rest of you.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
IPodAlong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IPodAlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 6:35am
Isn't it great that we're all so alike and yet all so different?  I love diversity!  I joined one of those women rv sites (I think it was Women RVers) and although every once in a while they discussed more "technical" RV type things, they did lots of "womenspeak".  I thought I'd enjoy that but found that I never felt inclined to go to the site after the first few times.   I'll have to check out the Facebook site.  Seems to me that the last time I tried, the link was broken and I couldn't find it via Facebook.  Will try again.
2010 Rp 171
Towed with 2011 Ford Expedition
Co-pilots: Abby & Brownie
"No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." -- Anon
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2012 at 6:07pm

As I explained to you on Facebook, we cannot not be there. Our pod is sparkling clean on the inside, because if we can get out of the driveway after the first of the year we will. I really don't want to have to do all that cleaning again just to not go camping with the rest of you.

BBrrrrtt..

Sorry, didn't put "Peggy L." together with "Peggy Lindblom"...
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Oliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2021 at 6:53pm
I like this one better. By the way, I am trying to figure out how to intall a nice awning if anybody has an idea. I rigged up a tarp connected to the keder rail and supported by poles but I would like something easier to put up..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic