r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > RpodNation Downtime and Maintenance > Maintenance
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TO all forum members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TO all forum members
    Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 12:11am
Hello all, 

For those that do not know me, My name is Cindy and I was on this forum when it was new years ago.  My husband and I needed a larger RV so we upgraded so we have been showing up here infrequently.

However, several years ago, both of us were made moderators.  

I did just go in and suspend a couple people who were posting spam.

SO, NEWBIES and SPAMMERS take note.  If you post spam or advertisements, your posts will be DELETED and you will be banned.  I will also ban your IP address if I have to.  Find another forum to post your spam.  We don't want you in our corner of the internet.  Find another sandbox.

To new members, please.fill out your profile.  If you are legit, then you can put something in the profile.  We don't require your last name or city but you could put your first name and general location. 

To forum members, I did try to see if I had the ability to make someone else a moderator, but I don't have that power.  I was only originally given the power to edit to keep the spammers in check.  

Chris, if you are around, you should really add more moderators.  I don't mind helping out when someone calls for help but I am really not active like I once was.

Thats all for now.  Everyone, you are welcome to private message me if there is a spammer and I will get rid of them as soon as I am able.  THanks for being patient. 

~cindy

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2012 at 8:55am
Hi again Cindy. I really appreciate you taking the time to help us out like this. One that you seem to have missed is "Aldrich" (Pushing villa rentals on an RV site isn't so smart.)

I agree that we definitely need moderators. I would be happy to be one if a couple of other people share the burden. I really miss the days of you and Ted taking care of the little messes for us.

Do you have a contact at Couch's? Maybe "admin" could put out a request for moderators.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 4:07pm
I will see what I can do about locating someone to help.

I only have power to delete or edit posts and suspend users.

I can't configure anything or add any moderators.  I will try posting in one of the private moderator folders to see if someone at Couch's can help.

PS....there was someone in the admin group who was on the forum on 12-31-12.  So, someone should be able to help.

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2013 at 9:58pm

Awesome to see some activity about this!!

Freddy frog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freddy frog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2013 at 1:05pm
Hello my name is Sheree we just lurched a R Pod 177 we were wondering if there was an rpod club in the Central Valley of calif or even on the west coast near Pismo or morrow bay.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic