r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kentucky 2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2013 at 7:49am
Has anyone decided on a date for the mini rally yet!? Tink keep us in the circle this year either on here or FB. would love to catch up with the gang again since no little ones to watch & our Myrtle Beach yearly trip has been moved to July this year.
Steve&Kathy
2010 Traverse
174 2009
Sassy too Golden Retriever
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 7:20pm
We are looking at Fort Boonesborough in june but no date yet.  Our daughter and grand daughter are coming to visit and want to see the Fort.
We are booked at Barren River May 31, June 1.  Went to the Highland Games last year and had fun.  This year my brother and his wife will also be camping there in their new fifth wheel.  It is huge!  We are a family of extremes.  Still sites left if you want to come.

In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

TwoPeasinanRPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwoPeasinanRPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 5:27pm
Ft Boonseborough works for me. We have a 5K in Midway June 15th just like last year, but otherwise we are open for some poddin in June.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2013 at 8:14am
Very good.  Be nice to see some of you there.  Is this, could this, possibly become a

Mini Rally?

Lots to do there like touring the fort, Junior olympic pool with waterslide, sandy beach, horse back riding, etc.

Let's do it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2013 at 7:13pm
Y'all come

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 12:27am
This post does not apply to the Pod but I thought that those of you who have been on here for awhile should know that podpatrol has passed. He was our moderator for quite awhile. I knew that he had been in the hospital. His wife Cindy Russell is on Facebook.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 6:15am
Oh no! Cindy and Ted were so happy. I've missed them both on this message board. Thank you for letting us know.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 7:11am
So sad to hear that news :(

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 8:57am
My heart is heavy today. I liked him before I met him in person. He did my avatar, which mysteriously went away. Now somebody needs to find it for me! He was such a special person. I knew he was sick, just not that sick. He is no longer in pain.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Heidi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2013 at 11:34pm
How sad to loose one of our own, especially someone so helpful in making this group what it is today. My thoughts and Prayers are with Cindy and her family. He will be missed.

we R-pod people
175 ,2 peeps and one small horse
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic