r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yogi bear campground

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tar heel pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yogi bear campground
    Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 12:05pm
We went to Yogi Bear Campground during the 4th. We had 4 days of heavy rains but we still had a wonderful time. The campground is located near Asheville, NC in a town named Marion NC. Yogi Bear is definitely a family campground with lots to do for the kids. My 8 year old managed to get me on the 300 foot water slide at night. This thing has 3 loops and you see nothing at night. Wonderful place and I highly recommend if you have children. Yogi comes to every site in the morning to see the kids. 
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 2:55pm
Looks like a great time.  We've never camped at that campground, but have camped in Asheville area before.  -- Rob

2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2013 at 5:19pm
We love the Yogi Parks, always tons of activities at them!  Fun during holiday weekends!
PodBlogger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodBlogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 1:01pm
How memories are made. Awesome! I was six when we took an epic family RV trip. We were on the road six weeks stopping at many attractions and National Parks in the West. I remember very little but I do remember clearly stoping at Disneyland and meeting Mickey Mouse. It was magical. Keep the memories coming and safe travels.
Wyatt, Jenn, Holden & Tristan
2003 F-150
2013 176-T
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic