r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Exterior Mounted Camco Grill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodBlogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exterior Mounted Camco Grill
    Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 9:15am

I am really enjoying our latest mod. Super easy to install the mounting rail and even easier to remove grill for towing.
Wyatt, Jenn, Holden & Tristan
2003 F-150
2013 176-T
21grandma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 21grandma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by PodBlogger PodBlogger wrote:

[IMG]uploads/1849/image.jpg[/

I am really enjoying our latest mod. Super easy to install the mounting rail and even easier to remove grill for towing.
can't get pictures. what model r-pod do you have<
?
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 10:51am

Here is his image.. I am guessing they don't Dome..

Your welcome.. for the giant picture.. lol

EDIT: he got it sorted out..  Wink
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
PodBlogger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodBlogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 4:20pm
Thanks Furpod for finding the picture. Not sure what happened. We don't use a dome on our pod but we are working with a local tarp guy to fabricate a sunshade that is based on some posts we have seen here. Thanks again for posting the pic.
2003 F-150
2013 176-T
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 4:56pm
All I did was fix your link.. If you look at what is in your post, the "closing action" is not complete... Your pic needs to end with [/IMG].. All I did was copy and paste, and fix/add the missing text. If you click on post options/edit and then edit your pic link the same, it will show up in your post..
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
PodBlogger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodBlogger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 5:44pm
Ok- thanks for the info. I must have chopped the end of the post when I back-space edited.
2003 F-150
2013 176-T
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 12:41pm
That is very nice, great job.

furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2013 at 3:31pm
I like it.. but we dome..

I wonder if I could build a mount that hooks to the spare tire mount.. could then cook in back like those high falutin' garage model peeps do..
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by furpod furpod wrote:

I like it.. but we dome..

I wonder if I could build a mount that hooks to the spare tire mount.. could then cook in back like those high falutin' garage model peeps do..

Yuh but it's hard to find a low pressure grill once your cruddy one from FR conks out.  I might have another season or two on it, maybe.

Imma have to trace the LP lines and see if I can't maybe put a splitter before the regulator off my tank and then get HP gas back to the garage.  The new Coleman grill I want has it's one regulator that you have to use.

Ouch
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2013 at 6:08pm
@PodBlooger

That's what you did it looks like to me right?  You tapped the LP line before the regulator for your grill line?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic