r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interior Colors

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interior Colors
    Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 4:42pm
From what I understand there are 4 different fabric colors you can pick from and 2 wood packages. I think I want to go with the lightest colors to help "open" up the area because I have heard the lighter the color you go with the bigger it makes the room appear.

Here are some examples of the different interiors that I have found after quite a bit of research today. The pictures below are of the Surveyor because they haven't put together any pictures of the choices for the R-Pod yet and I was told directly from Forest River that the interior choices are the same between the two models.

Here are examples of the different interiors available, the first is the Cypress interior with the white cabinets that are available as an option.
Cypress with optional white cabinets.

This is an example of the Rustic Sunset interior. 

This is the Stone Creek interior. 

And here are two examples of the Sandstone interior becuse of the poor camera angles. 

As far as I know the only thing included with these interiors are the fabrics, I don't think there is any difference in the counters, flooring or wall colors but I could be wrong on that.
duckbooklady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckbooklady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 11:50am
I, too, prefer the white cabinets.  Does anyone know if all fabric options are avail in either wood finish options?
rmaco View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2009 at 4:03pm
Yes you can pick from any of the four fabrics I posted above with either wood option.
jherald02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2009 at 3:24am

The white looks really good with that wood floor.  I still like mine though.  It's not like I'll be having company over to visit.  LOL.

James
Let's hit the road!
rmaco View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2009 at 5:35pm
I found some pictures online of a 151 with the white interior for those curious of what it looks like.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic