r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

175 entertainment center

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kotasnana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 175 entertainment center
    Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 10:07am
Has anyone taken down the entertainment center in the 175, It is in an awkward place and I would like to reroute it to the corner but concerned about the cable hookups and trim, any ideas?? thanks . also what did you use to hand a mirror?
Chrysler town and country
Eastern roundup site 10
R-pod 175
Outbound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by kotasnana kotasnana wrote:

also what did you use to hand a mirror?

I bought a large replacement mirror for a truck's side-view mirror (about 6"x8") and stuck it on the inside of one of the cabinet doors over the sink.  When we need a mirror, we just open the cabinet.  Admittedly, this solution is not for the vertically challenged.  I just used the double-sided tape included with the mirror
Craig :: 2008 Mazda Tribute :: 2009 r-pod 171, The Johnnie Ray
ridney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ridney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 8:57am
We have an over the door hook for the shower door that we hang a mirror off of.  The wife can put on makeup or do her hair while sitting on the couch and I can use it while using the electric shaver.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic