r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

172T Disappeared...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wherestheyeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 172T Disappeared...
    Posted: 15 Aug 2013 at 11:46pm

...from Forest River's website.  

I was looking for some specs on my 2014 172T on the website and the model/floorplan info for the 172T wasn't there anymore.  I know it was there just a few days ago.

Any ideas why they would've removed it?

-B
Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 8:05am
I'm guessing it may be the same reason they no longer show the 151, 173, 173T, 174, or 175. It's possible they may be dropping it from their line up but it seems odd they would do that for a 2014 model. I wouldn't think your model has been out long enough for them to make a determination as to whether it's a popular design or not.

I'd give them a call or send them an email and ask. They can probably get you the specs, too.

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 8:17am
I have a copy of the latest brocure, picked up at the factory less than a week ago.. it's in there.. If that is the model you are interested in, (172T), watch the website and see if it was/is just a glitch, for a couple days... if it doesn't show up.. call. Still have to be a few out there on dealer lots I would think..

I will note the "west of the Mississippi" site shows no T models at all.. I don't know if that has always been that way or not.
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
wherestheyeast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wherestheyeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2013 at 12:59pm
Yeah, I just bought the 172T three weeks ago... Strange.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic