r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2014 3rd Annual Kentucky MiniMini

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TARDIS Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 10:03pm
Hello, We're another KY newbie with the 182G. Just picked it up today. Saw your comment that spots were open, so we booked site 4 at Nolin for Friday and Saturday. Excited for the weekend & TARDIS pod's maiden voyage.
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 8:51am
Welcome to pods, and welcome to Travis's minimini!! looking forward to meeting you this weekend..

Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by TARDIS Pod TARDIS Pod wrote:

Hello, We're another KY newbie with the 182G. Just picked it up today. Saw your comment that spots were open, so we booked site 4 at Nolin for Friday and Saturday. Excited for the weekend & TARDIS pod's maiden voyage.

That is wonderful, we're so pleased to have you with us!

I'm sending you a message here in case you check this again before you leave hopefully!!

Welcome Tardis Pod, love having another Whovian in the midst!
MNpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MNpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2014 at 8:17pm
We are new to Rpod nation, but would love to attend a get together, if anyone knows of one coming to the Midwest please let me know,  we are in Minnesota
Thanks
lbergum
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 9:43am
Originally posted by lbergumpod lbergumpod wrote:

We are new to Rpod nation, but would love to attend a get together, if anyone knows of one coming to the Midwest please let me know,  we are in Minnesota
Thanks

they usually all get posted in the the forum sections here for rallies and events.  welcome to the podding world!

you can also check the owners map link in my signature. i keep a running location list of rallies on that in a visual format.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic