r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rpod Spotter by Forest River

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rpod Spotter by Forest River
    Posted: 21 Oct 2013 at 7:03pm
R-Pod Owners by Forest River
Want to share with other owners where your Pod calls home? Want to see future round-ups and rally locations that may be near you? Are you trying to identify a Wild Pod sighting? Do all of that here and meet up with some of your local Podders.

Locate your fellow Podders and where they may be gathering.

FAQs

(Q)  How is this map different from the old map, I had my information on that one?
(A)  This new map listing is not tied to any owner's personal email account.  This is a standalone account created for the express reason of keeping us together and helping us meet up.  The parent account is an actual Forest River owned email address and this map will not be deleted or not be updated.

(Q)  Does Forest River own this map?
(A)  No they do not own or control the map in any way.  Some of our "friends" from Forest River are as usual helping us as owners by being the parent and owning email address of the map.

(Q)  Is my location safe?
(A)  Your street address will never be asked for or used.  Just your city of origin and where your Pod calls home.

(Q)  How do I get on this really cool map?
(A)  Lots of ways, you may if you wish message the collaborator here on Facebook.  You may contact KyMooses directly on either www.rpod-owners.com or  www.rpodnation.com.  Lastly you may email rpod.spotter@gmail.com directly with your request and it will be added.

(Q)  What info should I provide for my location pin?
(A)  We recommend the following format as a guideline, you can add any additional information you want.  Want        your travel blog listed, your favorite campgrounds, sure thing!
      (Rpod Name) or what you're known by
      (Forum name if they apply)
      (Year and Model of your Rpod)
      (Year and Model of your Tow Vehicle)
      (City, State)  without this information we cannot properly place your pin

(Q)  Will my name be on this?
(A)  FIRST names or the name you go by only will be added to a pin, with a written expression by the Podder that       they are okay with this.   Names will not be placed on pins unless a request specifically says to "add names"
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2013 at 8:16pm
Great turnout on this so far, we're nearing 50 Pods across the US and Canada.

One smart owner added wanted their Tow Vehicle information added to their Pin.  And what a great idea that is.  So often new owners wonder what some of us tow with, what a great way to have that info represented.

Hit me up again if you want your Pin updated with your TV info.  Please remind me which Pin is yours also with some Pod name or City etc so I can find your Pin.  Sadly I don't know all of our Podder friends by name alone!

Keep Podding!!
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 3:57pm
Been seeing a lot of new owners and buyers the past month or so.  Always like the winter buyers!

Be sure and get yourselves on the map so you can find other Podders around you!
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 12:07pm
Couple of new rallies added and we're right around 73 registered Pods between Facebook and the 3 forums. Help keep our community growing Podders, get out there and meet your locals and plan some trips for the season! 

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 4:30pm
Nearing up near 200 Pods now, help us fill out those map places folks!
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2014 at 2:25pm
Nearing 325 Pods now, and our very first from North Dakota!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic