r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RPod Alert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IPodAlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RPod Alert
    Posted: 26 Oct 2013 at 2:26pm
Can't believe there's finally one of you in my area other than me.  Who was on Rt. 24 headed toward Vinton/Roanoke Sat. afternoon? 
2010 Rp 171
Towed with 2011 Ford Expedition
Co-pilots: Abby & Brownie
"No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." -- Anon
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 7:02am
Might have been us? We were in the area but can't remember a Rt. 24. We were on I-81 and got off for gas and lunch. That sound right? If so, I wish you had flagged us down. I've been hoping to meet up with you someday.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
IPodAlong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IPodAlong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2013 at 5:34pm
Sounds like there may have been more than one Pod in the area then.  Rt. 24 is too far off I81 to have been you.  (Rt. 24 is also called Stewartsville Road at the point I saw the Pod.)  I have had some friends say they saw me a few times and it wasn't me so there must be another Pod in the area.  (I have a 2010 with the old paint scheme.)  If you ever know ahead of time that you're passing near Roanoke, let me know and I'll meet you for lunch!
2010 Rp 171
Towed with 2011 Ford Expedition
Co-pilots: Abby & Brownie
"No one can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending." -- Anon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic