r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

June 19-22nd 2014 R-Pod & friends rally in KY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by sylviablue sylviablue wrote:

Sylviablue may be down but far from out.  We are in, reservation made.
By June I will be good to go.  In fact we are camping this month, March.

Smile
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 10:01am
Good to hear Rita! We will be glad to have you, and of course glad you are getting better! What site are you guys going to be on?

Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 10:55am
I think it is 55

In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 4:48pm
Up to 18 sites taken!!
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2014 at 10:10pm
Copy and Paste from FB group:

Ok.. so apparently I am going to be hounded about a schedule mercilessly, like people need time to prepare or something..

I try very hard to live my life without a schedule, but for those who need a structured environment, I think we will schedule a couple things..

There will be a whiteboard at site 43 or thereabouts with information. Name badges will be at site 43 starting Thursday..

Friday evening, at 7:30 pm, we will do a "mods and pods walk". Meet at site 43 (ours) and we will go pod to pod of those who show up and/or want to participate, and as we get to each pod, the owner can discuss/show off their podmods and decorations.

Saturday morning(ish) time TBA, I plan to do a instal of a window in the door of furpod. All podders are welcome to come watch, ask questions, etc, while I cut a hole in our pod, and hopefully fill it with a porthole window. Weather and such may affect this.

Saturday evening, 6:00 pm, we will have a hot dog roast. It will be at Tink's site if possible, I honestly am not sure about the CG layout yet, 1st time for us too. Furpod will supply dogs,buns and condiments. "Dog sticks" etc may be handy if you have them.. Tink will supply the cooking heat and rack... Rally goers are asked to bring a side or dessert. Potato salad, pasta salads, beans, chips, are always good choices. It's always tricky to know who is bringing what.. so as a general and loose plan, if your last name is in the first half of the alphabet, try for a side, and if in the second, try for a dessert should work out OK..

There are lots of things to do in the area, so I don't want to clog up a lot of time for people to be able to visit meet and socialize..

Again, it's a dry county.. pack accordingly. I am sure Robert, Travis, or Johanna will let me know, or add ideas from here.. they have more unleader time than me..

'17 Ford F250 CCSB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic