r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pacific Northwest Roundup 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pacific Northwest Roundup 2014
    Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 1:32pm
I have reserved 40 full hookups at Oceanside RV Park in Charleston, OR. Dates are Sept. 4-6th. The phone number is 541-888-2598. I sent an email to all who attended last year and already have 15 spots reserved. Will also post on other Pod forum and the FROG forum. These will go fast so if your interested make your reservations now. Also let me know if you coming and how many in your party. Forest River is hosting a dinner on Friday night and I need to have a total count of mouths to feed. Had a great time last year and I expect so this year. Safe Travels
Camper Bob and Camper Sue
Gracie the Wonder Dog (12 lb.) Mini Dachshund
2013 Rpod 171HRE (Pods-of-Luck)
2005 Chev. Tahoe
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Camper Bob Camper Bob wrote:

I have reserved 40 full hookups at Oceanside RV Park in Charleston, OR. Dates are Sept. 4-6th. The phone number is 541-888-2598. I sent an email to all who attended last year and already have 15 spots reserved. Will also post on other Pod forum and the FROG forum. These will go fast so if your interested make your reservations now. Also let me know if you coming and how many in your party. Forest River is hosting a dinner on Friday night and I need to have a total count of mouths to feed. Had a great time last year and I expect so this year. Safe Travels

Is it okay if I cross post this to the Facebook Rpodders.  I know a lot of them are familiar with the FROG rallies but knowing there are Pods booking will make a lot of those folks in your area very excited.

Are you folks hosting this campout?
Mathymatical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mathymatical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 4:29pm
Bob we just reserved site 55 for the Oregon adventure. Can't wait 182g from Northern California. There will be 2 of us and our labradoodle, Nori.
PodVilla
globetrotter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote globetrotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2014 at 4:57pm
My wife, Nita and I have made reservations for site # 29.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Globetrotter
2014 Rpod 177, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Moab edition.   2 Goldens.    Home base Whitehall Montana.
Camper Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2014 at 1:09pm
I just found out there are only 12 sites left. If anyone is interested, make your reservation now. See you in September. Safe Travels.
2005 Chev. Tahoe
jcmoran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcmoran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2014 at 11:10pm
Stephanie and I will be in site #39.  Hawg Pod will have lots to do for us between now and then, but it'll be ready!  And so will our fur babies, Emma and Bella.  I wonder what the well-dressed dogs are wearing in Coos Bay in September?
John & Stephanie Moran
2014 RP-178
2001 Silverado LS 1500
Fur babies: Bella & Emma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2014 at 5:16pm
As of today this is the mix.
total     38          Oregon     11
Rpods     28          Wash.     9
               Calif.     9
               Idaho     1
               Utah     1
               Florida     1
               N. Carolina     1
               B.C.     1
               Alberta     1
               Idaho     1
               Arizona     1
               Montana     1
If your coming make a reservation. Two left. Safe Travels.
2005 Chev. Tahoe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 10:13am
I guess we are down to only one last campsite for the Pacific NW Roundup in September. If anyone is interested, now is your final chance to join all the rest of us. Hope to see you in Sept. Safe Travels.
2005 Chev. Tahoe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camper Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 12:59pm
The Pacific NW Roundup for September has only one space left. If anyone is interested in joining another 39 RV's for a three day weekend at the Oregon Coast, now is the time to call. All the info is at the top of this listing. Of the 39 Forest River RV's, 29 are Pods. Come and enjoy the camaraderie and tour the other Pods for their mods. Forest River is again graciously catering a dinner for us on Friday night, and Sat. is our potluck and then a big campfire on the beach. If it sounds like something you want to participate in, contact the campground now. See you in September. Safe Travels.
2005 Chev. Tahoe
GrammyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrammyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 4:00pm
Don't know which spot we'll be in but we're registered! Bob - is there a way to get out a list of those coming in September?
Mike and Sherrie
Native Oregonians
Luceil's her name
Toyota Tacoma TRD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic