r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WESTON BEND MIDWEST LABOR DAY MINI RALLY 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArthroPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WESTON BEND MIDWEST LABOR DAY MINI RALLY 4
    Posted: 10 May 2014 at 12:37pm
Getting a late start this year. Trying to fill doctomdds shoes, so bear with me. I have copied some of  Doc's material from previous posts on this rally and he has provided a lot of good info .

For the past 3 years, several Central Midwest (MO, AR, IA, KS, NE) R-podders have met up for the Labor Day Weekend at Weston Bend State Park, just north of Kansas City, MO, just off I-29 a few miles, near Weston, MO. This is a lovely state park (biking, hiking, birding), less that a mile from a nifty town with lots of great restaurants, pubs, and interesting shops. The park is less than an hour from almost all the attractions of Kansas City, and there is always lots going on over the holiday. (See previous posts in this forum from last year for a list of the many possibilities.) Sites have electricity, water and a dump station are available at the entrance to the campground.

MOSTATEPARKS.COM        8/29/14 to 9/1/14

At this time there plenty of open sites.   I will be in site #11 ( Doc's spot) 

COME AND JOIN US 

177 toad by Ford F-150
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2014 at 10:30pm
Are you on the facebook page?  I know a lot of folks there might be interested, if not I would be happy to cross post it to the owners there who would love to attend a Rally perhaps for the first time!!
ArthroPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArthroPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 11:03am
I am not on Facebook. Would appreciate it if you would cross post. I would be grateful.

177 toad by Ford F-150
MoPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 6:04pm
Finally, a rally close enough to me home for me to attend!  We have reserved spot #23.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  We love this park.
Bill & Nancy

2010 RP176
F150
ArthroPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArthroPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 8:21pm
Glad to have you aboard .  Looking forward to meeting you. Sounds like you live in the area if  this is a favorite park.
177 toad by Ford F-150
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 8:40pm
i'll do it and send folks this way!
doctomdds View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doctomdds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:02pm
I'm glad to see you carrying on this event. I will be unable to make it this year, but if I can help with the planning or with any information, please let me know.
MoPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by ArthroPod ArthroPod wrote:

Glad to have you aboard .  Looking forward to meeting you. Sounds like you live in the area if  this is a favorite park.

Yes, we are about 2 hours away.
Bill & Nancy

2010 RP176
F150
bubink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 11:26am
ArthroPod, I'm on the website now but see site 11 is still open. Is that where everybody is congregating? Don't want to make my reservation and be on the wrong side of the loop, lol. Thanks for setting this up!!
ArthroPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArthroPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2014 at 1:03pm
Thank you kymooses and I will send folks your way.
177 toad by Ford F-150
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic