r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New 179!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scooners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New 179!
    Posted: 17 May 2014 at 12:28am
Howdy,

Found this site and have a new 179.  Took the family on a test camp last weekend and it was very nice.  Looking forward to sharing adventures wit everyone here!

Next camp is next weekend in Idaho to ride the rails to trails.

Lee C
Little Sweet Pea Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little Sweet Pea Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2014 at 9:47am
Welcome to the pod and the forums. There are 2 forums and the RPod Facebook group. All good sources of information. See you on the trail!
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2014 at 9:33pm
Yup glad to have you out on the road with us all Podding!!  Congratulations!
KYRPOD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KYRPOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2014 at 2:26pm
Welcome !!! Hug
Ready for the fun to begin!!!
fordtruckin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fordtruckin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 3:24pm
How do you like the 179? I just saw it at Blue Dog when I was getting my 178 dewinterized. I definitely think its a good looking rig for a couple! Love the extra storage/pantry! Enjoy it, Pods are Great fun!
My truck was made with wrenches not chop sticks!

2014 178 HRE "The DEATH Pod" AKA "The Robby Pod"
KYRPOD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KYRPOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 3:26pm
we love it so far. Going on our first trip this weekend. only been able to sit and enjoy it in the back yard so far HAHA i know we are crazy. Wacko
Ready for the fun to begin!!!
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by KYRPOD KYRPOD wrote:

we love it so far. Going on our first trip this weekend. only been able to sit and enjoy it in the back yard so far HAHA i know we are crazy. Wacko

where ya headed?
Fjpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fjpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2014 at 7:32pm
We just picked up our new R-Pod 179 last week and we are going on our first trip tomorrow, Can't wait!!
Don & Velva Turner
Mount Vernon, WA.
2015 RP179
2010 FJ Cruiser
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic