r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod wish list, what we love, what we would love to see
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R pod annual group campout

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
throttle96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throttle96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R pod annual group campout
    Posted: 12 Oct 2009 at 2:25pm

Would love to participate in something like this. Maybe this coming spring? We live in Charleston, SC. Depending on when, would would drive about 12hrs give or take.

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:35pm
We are "IN" !!!

Central location favors our home of record, but willing to consider voyage !!!

(anxiously awaiting delivery of 177 @ Couch's / due this month)

HAPPY PODing !!!
Lissie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lissie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 12:10pm
I'm a newbie and we are expecting our RP 177 the end of October.  Please let's plan on a Nothern California Campout soon.
Lissie
Owner of Polly-pod
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 11:39pm
I think the idea of a National Annual Campout should wait until next year.  In the meantime maybe we could have state or regional ones.  Right now we are scattered all over the place and not really enough members are interested in a national one.

Terry
charlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 9:06pm
We'd join you somewhere out West, if we can find a mutually agreeable time! Maybe we can meet somewhere in Tahoe after September when kids are back in school and the campgrounds are relatively empty.

Hey Rick- I think you were scheduled to pick up your rpod yesterday. So are you the proud owner of one now?!?!?

charlene
Charlene and Bren
traveling with 2 young kids
2009 Rpod 172
2006 Toyota Tundra V8 4WD Dbl Cab
Blackdog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 3:42pm
It would be good to have a few regional campouts.  I live in Northern California close to Sacramento about 100 miles from San Francisco. 

There are lots of awesome places to camp out here in Northern CA.  If there are any other western based RPODERS out here and I know there are at least one other NOR CAL and some WA state people, maybe even some Utah folks would want to come out. 

Any takers for some late summet or early fall camping podster get together.

Thx
Rick
Rick

The Blackdog
2001 Tacoma DoubleCab 4x4 3.4 V6
172 on ORDER (PICK UP JULY 24)
Lincoln, CA
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by Joe & Cissy Joe & Cissy wrote:

What would be the date of the 1st annual campout?
I would need to know ASAP because I need to plan my vacation.

That is where a poll would come in handy.  I think people should start throwing out some dates.  A long weekend would be nice.  For me July 4th. weekend would be out because it looks like the Jeep and I will be trail riding then.  Other than that I'm pretty much open....I'm RETIRED!LOL

Terry
Joe & Cissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe & Cissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 3:35pm
What would be the date of the 1st annual campout?
I would need to know ASAP because I need to plan my vacation.
Always Welcome at OuR-POD
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 3:25pm
That sounds fine to us.  I imagine it would be inexpesive too . . . a definite plus when you're travelling a long distance.
Mary & Don
Waiting for our 175 too!
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 3:21pm
Too bad there isn't a Poll option on this forum.  That would make decisions a lot easier.  I think anyone could set up the tour if they could get a contact name and number.  I asked the admin if he could find out exactly where the R-Pod is made.  Most of the towns where RV's are made in Indiana are close together and there isn't that many campgrounds around there.  The county fair grounds has an RV park in it.  I have been there and it isn't bad at all.

The graphics were made using The Print Shop.  I used it to make a R-Pod T-shirt for myself but the transfer paper I used was about 4 years old so it didn't turn out very well.LOL

Terry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic