r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Reviews and Information
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Frame to R-Pod?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jumper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Frame to R-Pod?
    Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 4:52am
Thanks for the reply and congratulations on your new camper. Looking forward to hearing your review. Thanks again!

Mike G
Scubaqn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scubaqn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 5:29pm
We are former Aliner owners,  just got our rpod 177.  I will let you know after we have camped over the weekend   My impressions are that it's a great next step as opposed to a bog box type of camper.  We are looking forward to trying it out! 
Jumper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2014 at 7:46pm
I am real close to making the commitment to sell my Rockwood 2012 A122 and buy a 2015 R-177, but I would like to hear from anybody that has made this switch. I am curious about the towing experience and overall satisfaction of upgrading to a Pod. I still like my A-Frame and I'm having second thoughts if this is a good move.
None of my concern is about my TV, I have a 2010 4Runner and it is already set up properly for towing (Airbags, Ext.trans cooler, Brake Controller, Friction sway control).

I would really like to hear from former A-Frame owners.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic