FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Texas 2015

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Texas 2015
    Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 1:25pm
FROG is an acronym for the Forest River Owners Group.  People host rallies with activities throughout the year and they are open to all Forest River RVs.  So not brand specific like most of our R-Pod rallies are.

And most events used to be listed here but sadly this forum has lost a lot of it's following in favor of another R-Pod forum webpage and as well as the Facebook group.

If you happen to be on FB you can search for R-Pod Owners and click join and I'll get you added.  Or if you need an email invite feel free to send me your contact info to rpod.spotter@gmail.com and I can help you get added that way.

This forum is still a great wealth of knowledge it's just not active like it was in year's past.
bumc1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 11:20am
Also, I am not familiar with what a FROG rally is.
Lisa
bumc1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 11:19am
No, I didn't know there was a facebook group I have always found them listed on here. How Do I join the facebook group?
Lisa
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 2:27pm
There is a Pod Rally in Texas, and a FROG rally in Texas this year.  As well as other Pod rallies across the US.

Are you a member of our Facebook group?  Most all the rallies are listed and updated there.
bumc1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumc1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 1:19pm
Are there any get togethers scheduled for 2015?
Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic