r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rdome for sale, R177

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rdome for sale, R177
    Posted: 02 May 2015 at 6:26am
Will take any reasonable offer. Used once
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:36pm
What year was/is your 177? It matters when it comes to domes.
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
rick350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 5:29am
Sorry, guess the year would help. It's a 2012
Gfhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gfhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:24am
Do you still have the dome? We have a 2012. Where are you located? We live in Missouri.
rick350 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rick350 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:27am
Yes, we still have the dome. It's in virtually new condition as I stated only used once. Comes with locking suction cups, we have most, think few are missing but hardly makes much difference. We live in Pa. Not sure how to ship it, nor how much it will cost. Before we discuss price, I will go to local UPS store and check this out. You'd think I would've done all this first, but we are in process of moving, locally, and things are in turmoil. Was hoping to get sell it so we wouldn't have to take it with us, but.....
Gfhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gfhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:06am
Hi, Rick350
Still interested in your dome. I read that they weigh approx. 20lb. Did you have time to check the UPS?
Waiting for your reply!
Gfhouse
Gfhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gfhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2015 at 12:56am
Rick350
Wanted to check with you about your r dome. I'm still interested if you have it. Let me know !
Gfhouse1gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic